Med Sci (Paris)
Volume 21, Number 1, Janvier 2005
|Page(s)||26 - 27|
|Published online||15 January 2005|
- Ford D, Easton DF, Stratton M, et al. Genetic heterogeneity and penetrance analysis of the BRCA1 and BRCA2 genes in breast cancer families. The Breast Cancer Linkage Consortium. Am J Hum Genet 1998; 62 : 676–89. [Google Scholar]
- Antoniou AC, Pharoah PD, McMullan G, et al. A comprehensive model for familial breast cancer incorporating BRCA1, BRCA2 and other genes. Br J Cancer 2002; 86 : 76–83. [Google Scholar]
- Antoniou A, Pharoah PD, Narod S, et al. Average risks of breast and ovarian cancer associated with BRCA1 or BRCA2 mutations detected in case series unselected for family history : a combined analysis of 22 studies. Am J Hum Genet 2003; 72 : 1117–30. [Google Scholar]
- Eisinger F, Alby N, Bremond A, et al. Recommendations for the management of women with a genetic risk for developing cancer of the breast and/or the ovary. Bull Cancer 1999; 86 : 307–13. [Google Scholar]
- Eisinger F, Bressac B, Castaigne D, et al. Identification et prise en charge des prédispositions héréditaires aux cancers du sein et de l’ovaire. Bull Cancer 2004; 91 : 656. [Google Scholar]
- Brekelmans CT, Seynaeve C, Bartels CC, et al. Effectiveness of breast cancers surveillance in BRCA1/2 gene mutation carriers and women with high familial risk. J Clin Oncol 2001; 19 : 924–30. [Google Scholar]
- Scheuer L, Kauff N, Robson M, et al. Outcome of preventive surgery and screening for breast and ovarian cancer in BRCA mutation carriers. J Clin Oncol 2002; 20 : 1260–8. [Google Scholar]
- Komenaka IK, Ditkoff BA, Joseph KA, et al. The development of interval breast malignancies in patients with BRCA mutations. Cancer 2004; 100 : 2079–83. [Google Scholar]
- Warner E, Plewes DB, Hill KA, et al. Surveillance of BRCA1 and BRCA2 mutation carriers with magnetic resonance imaging, ultrasound, mammography, and clinical breast examination. JAMA 2004; 292 : 1317–25. [Google Scholar]
- Kriege M, Brekelmans CT, Boetes C, et al. Efficacy of MRI and mammography for breast-cancer screening in women with a familial or genetic predisposition. N Engl J Med 2004; 351 : 427–37. [Google Scholar]
- LaTrenta LR, Menell JH, Morris EA, et al. Breast lesions detected with MR imaging : utility and histopathologic importance of identification with US. Radiology 2003; 227 : 856–61. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.