Med Sci (Paris)
Volume 21, Number 1, Janvier 2005
|Page(s)||24 - 26|
|Published online||15 January 2005|
- Denker BM, Smith BL, Kuhadja FP, et al. Identification, purification and partial characterization of a novel Mr 28,000 integral membrane protein from erythrocytes and renal tubules. J Biol Chem 1998; 263 : 15634–42. [Google Scholar]
- Takata K, Matsuzaki T, Tajika Y. Aquaporins : water channel proteins of the cell membrane. Prog Histochem Cytochem 2004; 39 : 1–83. [Google Scholar]
- Walz T, Hirai T, Murata K, et al. The three-dimensional structure of aquaporin-1. Nature 1997; 387 : 624–7. [Google Scholar]
- Ishibashi K, Sasaki S, Fushimi K, et al. Molecular cloning and expression of a member of the aquaporin family with permeability to glycerol and urea in addition to water expressed at the basolateral membrane of kidney collecting duct cells. Proc Natl Acad Sci USA 1994; 91 : 6269–73. [Google Scholar]
- Deen PM, Verdijk MA, Knoers NV, et al. Requirement of human renal water channel aquaporin-2 for vasopressin-dependent concentration of urine. Science 1994; 264 : 92–5. [Google Scholar]
- Sougrat R, Morand M, Gondran C, et al. Functional expression of AQP3 in human skin epidermis and reconstructed epidermis. J Invest Dermatol 2002; 118 : 678–85. [Google Scholar]
- Hara M, Ma T, Verkman AS. Selectively reduced glycerol in skin of aquaporin-3-deficient mice may account for impaired skin hydration, elasticity, and barrier recovery. J Biol Chem 2002; 277 : 46616–21. [Google Scholar]
- Zheng X, Bollinger Bollag W. Aquaporin 3 colocates with phospholipase d2 in caveolin-rich membrane microdomains and is downregulated upon keratinocyte differentiation. J Invest Dermatol 2003; 121 : 1487–95. [Google Scholar]
- van Deurs B, Roepstorff K, Hommelgaard AM, et al. Caveolae : anchored, multifunctional platforms in the lipid ocean. Trends Cell Biol 2003; 13 : 92–100. [Google Scholar]
- Murray NR, Fields AP. Phosphatidylglycerol is a physiologic activator of nuclear protein kinase C. J Biol Chem 1998; 273 : 11514–20. [Google Scholar]
- Denning MF. Epidermal keratinocytes : regulation of multiple cell phenotypes by multiple protein kinase C isoforms. Int J Biochem Cell Biol 2004; 36 : 1141–6. [Google Scholar]
- Nielsen S, King LS, Christensen BM, et al. Aquaporins in complex tissues. II. Subcellular distribution in respiratory and glandular tissues of rat. Am J Physiol 1997; 273 : 1549–61. [Google Scholar]
- Parsa R, Yang A, McKeon F, et al. Association of p63 with proliferative potential in normal and neoplastic human keratinocytes. J Invest Dermatol 1999; 113 : 1099–105. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.