Med Sci (Paris)
Volume 20, Number 11, Novembre 2004
|Page(s)||962 - 964|
|Published online||15 November 2004|
- Favier R, Douay L, Esteva B, et al. A novel genetic thrombocytopenia (Paris-Trousseau) associated with platelet inclusions, dysmegakaryopoiesis and chromosome deletion at 11q23. CR Acad Sci Paris Ser III 1993; 316 : 698–701. [Google Scholar]
- Breton-Gorius J, Favier R, Guichard J, et al. A new congenital dysmegakaryopoietic thrombocytopenia (Paris-Trousseau) associated with giant platelet alpha-granules and chromosome 11 deletion at 11q23. Blood 1995; 85 : 1805–14. [Google Scholar]
- Hart A, Melet F, Grossfeld P, et al. Fli-1 is required for murine vascular and megakaryocytic development and is hemizygously deleted in patients with thrombocytopenia. Immunity 2000; 13 : 167–77. [Google Scholar]
- Shivdasani RA. Molecular and transcriptional regulation of megakaryocyte differentiation. Stem Cells 2001; 19 : 397–407. [Google Scholar]
- Spyropoulos DD, Pharr PN, Lavenburg KR, et al. Hemorrhage, impaired hematopoiesis, and lethality in mouse embryos carrying a targeted disruption of the Fli1 transcription factor. Mol Cell Biol 2000; 20 : 5643–52. [Google Scholar]
- Bartel FO, Higuchi T, Spyropoulos DD. Mouse models in the study of the Ets family of transcription factors. Oncogene 2000; 19 : 6443–54. [Google Scholar]
- Raslova H, Komura E, Le Couédic JP, et al. Fli1 monoallelic expression combined with its hemizygous loss underlies Paris-Trousseau/Jacobsen thrombopenia. J Clin Invest 2004; 114 : 77–84. [Google Scholar]
- Hanel ML, Wevrick R. The role of genomic imprinting in human developmental disorders : lessons from Prader-Willi syndrome. Clin Genet 2001; 59 : 156–64. [Google Scholar]
- Schlissel M. Allelic exclusion of immunoglobulin gene rearrangement and expression : why and how ? Semin Immunol 2002; 14 : 207–12. [Google Scholar]
- Bix M, Locksley RM. Independent and epigenetic regulation of the interleukin-4 alleles in CD4+ T cells. Science 1998; 281 : 1352–4. [Google Scholar]
- Chess A, Simon I, Cedar H, Axel R. Allelic inactivation regulates olfactory receptor gene expression. Cell 1994; 78 : 823–34. [Google Scholar]
- Penny LA, Dell’Aquila M, Jones MC, et al. Clinical and molecular characterization of patients with distal 11q deletions. Am J Hum Genet 1995; 56 : 676–83. [Google Scholar]
- Elowitz MB, Levine AJ, Siggia ED, Swain PS. Stochastic gene expression in a single cell. Science 2002; 297 : 1183–6. [Google Scholar]
- Newlands S, Levitt LK, Robinson CS, et al. Transcription occurs in pulses in muscle fibers. Genes Dev 1998; 12 : 2748–58. [Google Scholar]
- Cook DL, Gerber AN, Tapscott SJ. Modeling stochastic gene expression : implication for haploinsufficiency. Proc Natl Acad Sci USA 1998; 95 : 15641–64. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.