Med Sci (Paris)
Volume 20, Number 11, Novembre 2004
|Page(s)||958 - 959|
|Published online||15 November 2004|
- Zigman JM, Elmquist JK. From anorexia to obesity - the yin and yang of body weight control. Endocrinology 2003; 144 : 3749–56. [Google Scholar]
- Bouret SG, Draper SJ, Simerly RB. Trophic action of leptin on hypothalamic neurons that regulate feeding. Science 2004; 304 : 108–10. [Google Scholar]
- Elmquist JK, Elias CF, Saper CB. From lesions to leptin: hypothalamic control of food intake and body weight. Neuron 1999; 22 : 221–32. [Google Scholar]
- Ahima RS, Prabakaran D, Flier JS. Postnatal leptin surge and regulation of circadian rhythm of leptin by feeding. Implications for energy homeostasis and neuroendocrine function. J Clin Invest 1998; 101 : 1020–7. [Google Scholar]
- Pinto S, Roseberry AG, Liu H, et al. Rapid rewiring of arcuate nucleus feeding circuits by leptin. Science 2004; 304 : 110–5. [Google Scholar]
- Swanson LW. Brain maps : structure of the rat brain. Amsterdam: Elsevier Science, 1992. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.