Med Sci (Paris)
Volume 20, Number 11, Novembre 2004
|Page(s)||956 - 957|
|Published online||15 November 2004|
- Bedell MA, Jenkins NA, Copeland NG. Good genes in bad neighbourhoods. Nat Genet 1996; 12 : 229–32. [Google Scholar]
- Kleinjan DJ, Van Heyningen V. Position effect in human genetic disease. Hum Mol Genet 1998; 7 : 1611–8. [Google Scholar]
- Barbour VM, Tufarelli C, Sharpe JA, et al. alpha-Thalassemia resulting from a negative chromosomal position effect. Blood 2000; 96 : 800–7. [Google Scholar]
- Tufarelli C, Frischau AM, Hardison R, et al. Characterization of a widely expressed gene (LUC7-LIKE, LUC7L) defining the centromeric boundary of the human α-globin domain. Genomics 2001; 71 : 307–14. [Google Scholar]
- Wutz A, Smrzka OW, Schweifert N, et al. Imprinted expression of the Igf2r gene depends on an intronic CpG island. Nature 1997; 389 : 745–9. [Google Scholar]
- Hayward BE, Bonthron DT. An imprinted antisense transcript at the human GNAS1 locus. Hum Mol Genet 2000; 9 : 835–41. [Google Scholar]
- Lee JT, Davidow LS, Warshawsky D. Tsix, a gene antisense to Xist at the X-inactivation centre. Nat Genet 1999; 21 : 400–4. [Google Scholar]
- Tufarelli C, Sloane Stanley JA, Garrick D, et al. Transcription of antisense RNA leading to gene silencing and methylation as a novel cause of human genetic disease. Nat Genet 2003; 34 : 157–65. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.