Med Sci (Paris)
Volume 20, Number 10, Octobre 2004
|Page(s)||859 - 861|
|Published online||15 October 2004|
- Goodman M. Serological analysis of the systematics of recent hominoids. Hum Biol 1963; 35 : 377–436. [Google Scholar]
- Sibley CG, Ahlquist JE. The phylogeny of the hominoid primates as indicated by DNA-DNA hybridization. J Mol Evol 1984; 20 : 2–15. [Google Scholar]
- Chou HH, Takematsu H, Diaz S, et al. A mutation in human CMP-sialic hydroxylase occured after the Homo-Pan divergence. Proc Natl Acad Sci USA 1998; 95 : 11751–6. [Google Scholar]
- Satta Y, Klein J, Takahata N. DNA archives and our nearest relative: the trichotomy problem revisited. Mol Phyl Evol 2000; 14 : 259–75. [Google Scholar]
- Chen FC, Li WH. Genomic divergence between humans and other hominoids and the effective population size of the common ancestor of humans and chimpanzees. Am J Hum Genet 2001; 68: 444–56. [Google Scholar]
- Ebersberger I, Metzler D, Schwarz C, Pääbo S. Genomewide comparison of DNA sequences between humans and chimpanzees. Am J Hum Genet 2002; 70 : 1490–7. [Google Scholar]
- Gilad Y, Man O, Pääbo S, Lancet D. Human specific loss of olfactory receptor genes. Proc Natl Acad Sci USA 2003; 100 : 3324–7. [Google Scholar]
- Hellmann I, Zöllner S, Enard W, et al. Selection on human genes as revealed by comparisons to chimpanzee cDNA. Genome Res 2003; 13 : 831–7. [Google Scholar]
- Sakate R, Osada N, Hida M, et al. Analysis of 5’-end sequences of chimpanzee cDNAs. Genome Res 2003; 13 : 1022–6. [Google Scholar]
- Wildman DE, Uddin M, Liu G, et al. The 99,4 % nonsynonymous and 98,4 % synonymous sequence identity between chimpanzees and humans: implications for Darwinian selection and for enlarging the genus Homo. Proc Natl Acad Sci USA 2003; 100 : 7181–8. [Google Scholar]
- Clark AG, Glanowski S, Nielsen R, et al. Inferring nonneutral evolution from human-chimp-mouse orthologous gene trios. Science 2003; 302 : 1960–3. [Google Scholar]
- Evans PD, Anderson JR, Vallender EJ, et al. Adaptive evolution of ASPM, a major determinant of cerebral cortical size in humans. Hum Mol Genet 2004; 13 : 489–94. [Google Scholar]
- Gilad Y, Wieba V, Przeworski M, et al. Loss of olfactory receptor genes coincides with the acquisition of full trichromatic vision in primates. PLOS Biology 2004; 2 : 120–5. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.