Med Sci (Paris)
Volume 20, Number 8-9, Août-Septembre 2004
|Page(s)||820 - 822|
|Published online||15 August 2004|
- Hwang WS, Ryu YJ, Park JH, et al. Evidence of a pluripotent human embryonic stem cell line derived from a cloned blastocyst. Science 2004; 303 : 1669–74. [Google Scholar]
- Chen Y, He ZX, Liu A, et al. Embryonic stem cells generated by nuclear transfer of human somatic nuclei into rabbit oocytes. Cell Res 2003; 4 : 251–63. [Google Scholar]
- Smith JM. What use is sex ? J Theor Biol 1971; 30 : 319–35. [Google Scholar]
- Kono T, Obata Y, Wu Q, et al. Birth of parthenogenetic mice that can develop to adulthood. Nature 2004; 428 : 860–4. [Google Scholar]
- Cowan CA, Klimanskaya I, McMahon J, et al. Derivation of embryonic stem-cell lines from human blastocysts. N Engl J Med 2004; 350 :1353–6. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.