Med Sci (Paris)
Volume 20, Number 5, Mai 2004
|Page(s)||512 - 514|
|Published online||15 May 2004|
- Wu SM, Cheung WF, Frazier D, Stafford DW. Cloning and expression of the cDNA for human gamma-glutamyl carboxylase. Science 1991; 254 : 1634–6. [Google Scholar]
- Dahlback B. Blood coagulation. Lancet 2000; 355 : 1627–32. [Google Scholar]
- Mann KG, Nesheim ME, Church WR, et al. Surface-dependent reactions of the vitamin K-dependent enzyme complexes. Blood 1990; 76 : 1–16. [Google Scholar]
- Bell RG. Metabolism of vitamin K and prothrombin synthesis: anticoagulants and the vitamin K-epoxide cycle. Fed Proc 1978; 37 : 2599–604. [Google Scholar]
- Kohn MH, Pelz HJ. A gene-anchored map position of the rat warfarin-resistance locus, Rw, and its orthologs in mice and humans. Blood 2000; 96 : 1996–8. [Google Scholar]
- Fregin A, Rost S, Wolz W, et al. Homozygosity mapping of a second gene locus for hereditary combined deficiency of vitamin K-dependent clotting factors to the centromeric region of chromosome 16. Blood 2002; 100 : 3229–32. [Google Scholar]
- Rost S, Fregin A, Ivaskevicius V, et al. Mutations in VKORC1 cause warfarin resistance and multiple coagulation factor deficiency type 2. Nature 2004; 427 : 537–41. [Google Scholar]
- Li T, Chang CY, Jin DY,et al. Identification of the gene for vitamin K epoxide reductase. Nature 2004; 427 : 541–4. [Google Scholar]
- Sadler JE. Medicine : K is for coagulation. Nature 2004; 427 : 493. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.