Med Sci (Paris)
Volume 20, Number 5, Mai 2004
|Page(s)||509 - 512|
|Published online||15 May 2004|
- WHO. The world health report 2002 : reducing risks, promoting healthy life. Geneva : World Health Organization 2002. [Google Scholar]
- Lee JW. Child survival : a global health challenge. Lancet 2003; 362 : 262. [Google Scholar]
- Black RE, Morris SS, Bryce J. Where and why are 10 million children dying every year ? Lancet 2003; 361 : 2226–34. [Google Scholar]
- Jones G, Steketee RW, Black RE, et al. The Bellago Child Survival Study Group. How many child deaths can we prevent this year ? Lancet 2003; 362 : 65–71. [Google Scholar]
- Bryce J, el Arifeen S, Parlyo G, et al. The multi-country evaluation of IMCI study group. Reducing child mortality : can public health deliver ? Lancet 2003; 362 : 159–64. [Google Scholar]
- Victora CG, Wagstaff A, Schellenberg JA, et al. Applying an equity lens to child health and mortality : more of the same is not enough. Lancet 2003; 362 : 233–41. [Google Scholar]
- The Bellago study group on child survival. Knowledge into action for child survival. Lancet 2003; 362 : 323–7. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.