Med Sci (Paris)
Volume 20, Number 5, Mai 2004
|Page(s)||505 - 506|
|Published online||15 May 2004|
- Arpaia E, Shahar M, Dadi H, et al. Defective T cell receptor signaling and CD8+ thymic selection in humans lacking zap-70 kinase. Cell 1994; 76 : 947–58. [Google Scholar]
- Hivroz C, Fischer A. Immunodeficiency diseases. Multiple roles for ZAP-70. Curr Biol 1994; 4 : 731–3. [Google Scholar]
- Weiss A, Littman DR. Signal transduction by lymphocyte antigen receptors. Cell 1994; 76 : 263–74. [Google Scholar]
- Sakaguchi N, Takahashi T, Hata H, et al. Altered thymic T-cell selection due to a mutation of the ZAP-70 gene causes autoimmune arthritis in mice. Nature 2003; 426 : 454–60. [Google Scholar]
- Negishi I, Motoyama N, Nakayama K, et al. Essential role for ZAP-70 in both positive and negative selection of thymocytes. Nature 1995; 376 : 435–8. [Google Scholar]
- Orchard JA, Ibbotson RE, Davis Z, et al. ZAP-70 expression and prognosis in chronic lymphocytic leukaemia. Lancet 2004; 363 : 105–11. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.