Med Sci (Paris)
Volume 20, Number 5, Mai 2004
|Page(s)||503 - 505|
|Published online||15 May 2004|
- Bouchon A, Dietrich J, Colonna M. Inflammatory responses can be triggered by TREM-1, a novel receptor expressed on neutrophils and monocytes. J Immunol 2000; 164 : 4991–5. [Google Scholar]
- Colonna, M. TREMs in the immune system and beyond. Nat Rev Immunol 2003; 6 : 445–53. [Google Scholar]
- Gingras MC, Lapillonne H, Margolin JF. TREM-1, MDL-1, and DAP12 expression is associated with a mature stage of myeloid development. Mol Immunol 2002; 38 : 817–24. [Google Scholar]
- Washington AV, Quigley L, McVicar DW. Initial characterization of TREM-like transcript (TLT)-1 : a putative inhibitory receptor within the TREM cluster. Blood 2002; 100 : 3822–4. [Google Scholar]
- Bouchon A, Facchetti F, Weigand MA, Colonna M. TREM-1 amplifies inflammation and is a crucial mediator of septic shock. Nature 2001; 230 : 1103–7. [Google Scholar]
- Gibot S, Kolopp-Sarda MN, Béné MC, et al. A soluble form of Triggering receptor expressed on myeloid cells-1 modulates inflammatory responses in human and murine sepsis. ATS 2004; abstract 1477. [Google Scholar]
- Gibot S, Kolopp-Sarda MN, Béné MC, et al. Diagnostic value of plasmatic levels of the soluble form of Triggering receptor expressed on myeloid cells (TREM)-1 in critically ill patients with suspected sepsis. ATS 2004; abstract 959. [Google Scholar]
- Gibot S, Cravoisy A, Levy B, et al. Rapid detection of the soluble form of triggering receptor expressed on myeloid cells and the diagnosis of pneumonia. N Engl J Med 2004; 350 : 451–8. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.