Med Sci (Paris)
Volume 20, Number 2, Février 2004
|Page(s)||231 - 235|
|Published online||15 February 2004|
- Huguier M, Flahault A. Biostatistiques au quotidien. Paris : Elsevier, 2003 : 206 p. [Google Scholar]
- Pocock SJ, Geller N, Tsiatis A. The analysis of multiple endpoints in clinical trials. Biometrics 1987; 43 : 487–98. [Google Scholar]
- Bauer P. Multiple testing in clinical trials. Stat Med 1991; 10 : 871–90. [Google Scholar]
- Senn S. Statistical issues in drug development. New York : Wiley, 1997. [Google Scholar]
- Sankoh AJ, Huque MF, Dubey SD. Some comments on frequently used multiple endpoint adjustment methods in clinical trials. Stat Med 1997; 16 : 2529–42. [Google Scholar]
- Holm S. A simple sequentially rejective multiple test procedure. Scand J Stat 1979; 6 : 65–70. [Google Scholar]
- ICH E9. Statistical principles for clinical trials. International conference on harmonisation of technical requirements for the registration of pharmaceuticals for human use. Adopted by CPMP, juillet 2000, issued as CPMP/ICH/364/96. [Google Scholar]
- O’Brien P. Procedures for comparing samples with multiple endpoints. Biometrics 1984; 40 : 1079–87. [Google Scholar]
- Marcus R, Peritz E, Gabriel KR. On closed testing procedure with special reference to ordered analysis of variance. Biometrika 1976; 67 : 655–60. [Google Scholar]
- Point to consider on multiplicity issues in clinical trials. CPMP/EWP/908/99, adoption by CPMP, septembre 2002. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.