Med Sci (Paris)
Volume 20, Number 1, Janvier 2004
|Page(s)||21 - 23|
|Published online||15 January 2004|
- Prusiner SB. Genetic and infectious prion diseases. Arch Neurol 1993; 50 : 1129–53. [Google Scholar]
- Martins VR, Mercadante AF, Cabral AL, Freitas AR, Castro RM. Insights into the physiological function of cellular prion protein. Braz J Med Biol Res 2001; 34 : 585–95. [Google Scholar]
- Milhavet O, Lehmann S. Oxidative stress and the prion protein in transmissible spongiform encephalopathies. Brain Res Brain Res Rev 2002; 38 : 328–39. [Google Scholar]
- Hundt C, Peyrin JM, Haik S, et al. Identification of interaction domains of the prion protein with its 37-kDa/67-kDa laminin receptor. EMBO J 2001; 20: 5876–86. [Google Scholar]
- Schmitt-Ulms G, Legname G, Baldwin MA, et al. Binding of neural cell adhesion molecules (N-CAMs) to the cellular prion protein. J Mol Biol 2001; 314 : 1209–25. [Google Scholar]
- Mouillet-Richard S, Ermonval M, Chebassier C, et al. Signal transduction through prion protein. Science 2000; 289 : 1925–8. [Google Scholar]
- Mouillet-Richard S, Mutel V, Loric S, Tournois C, Launay JM, Kellermann O. Regulation by neurotransmitter receptors of serotonergic or catecholaminergic neuronal cell differentiation. J Biol Chem 2000; 275 : 9186–92. [Google Scholar]
- Schneider B, Mutel V, Pietri M, Ermonval M, Mouillet-Richard S, Kellermann O. NADPH oxidase and extracellular regulated kinases 1/2 are targets of prion protein signaling in neuronal and nonneuronal cells. Proc Natl Acad Sci USA 2003; 100 : 13326–31. [Google Scholar]
- Sauer H, Wartenberg M, Hescheler J. Reactive oxygen species as intracellular messengers during cell growth and differentiation. Cell Physiol Biochem 2001; 11 : 173–86. [Google Scholar]
- Grewal SS, York RD, Stork PJ. Extracellular-signal-regulated kinase signalling in neurons. Curr Opin Neurobiol 1999; 9 : 544–53. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.