Med Sci (Paris)
Volume 19, Number 6-7, Juin-Juillet 2003
|Page(s)||651 - 653|
|Section||Le Magazine : Nouvelles|
|Published online||15 June 2003|
- Johnson JD, Edman JC, Rutter WJ. A receptor tyrosine kinase found in breast carcinoma cells has an extracellular discoidinlike domain. Proc Natl Acad Sci USA 1993; 90: 5671–81. [Google Scholar]
- Vogel W, Gish GD, Alves F, Pawson T. The discoidin domain receptor tyrosine kinases are activated by collagen. Mol Cell 1997; 1:13–23. [Google Scholar]
- Curat CA, Eck M, Dervillez X, Vogel WF. Mapping of epitopes in discoidin domain receptor 1 critical for collagen binding. J Biol Chem 2001; 49: 45952–8. [Google Scholar]
- Vogel WF. Ligand-induced shedding of discoidin domain receptor 1. FEBS Lett 2002; 514: 175–80. [Google Scholar]
- Curat CA, Vogel WF. Discoidin domain receptor 1 controls growth and adhesion of mesangial cells. J Am Soc Nephrol 2002; 13: 2648–56. [Google Scholar]
- Hou G, Vogel WF, Bendeck MP. The discoidin domain receptor tyrosine kinase DDR1 in arterial wound repair. J Clin Invest 2001; 107: 727–35. [Google Scholar]
- Olaso E, Labrador JP, Wang LH, et al. Discoidin domain receptor 2 regulates fibroblast proliferation and migration through the extracellular matrix in association with transcriptional activation of matrix metalloprotease- 2. J Biol Chem 2002; 277: 3606–13. [Google Scholar]
- Olaso E, Ikeda K, Eng FJ, et al. DDR2 receptor promotes MMP-2- mediated proliferation and invasion by hepatic stellate cells. J Clin Invest 2001; 108: 1369–78. [Google Scholar]
- Vogel WF. Discoidin domain receptors: structural relations and fuctional implications. FASEB J 1999; 13: S77–S82. [Google Scholar]
- Franco CD, Hou G, Bendeck MP. Collagens, integrins, and the discoidin domain receptors in arterial occlusive disease. Trends Cardiovasc Med 2002; 12: 143–8. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.