Med Sci (Paris)
Volume 19, Number 4, Avril 2003
|Page(s)||411 - 413|
|Section||Le Magazine : Nouvelles|
|Published online||15 April 2003|
- Panda S, Hogenesh JB, Kay SA. Circadian rhythms from flies to humans. Nature 2002; 417: 330–5. [Google Scholar]
- Preitner N, Damiola F, Lopez-Molina L, et al. The orphan nuclear receptor REV-ERBα controls circadian transcription within the positive limb of the mammalian circadian oscillator. Cell 2002; 110: 251–60. [Google Scholar]
- Lee C, Etchegaray JP, Cagampang FRA, Loudon ASI, Reppert SM. Posttranslational mechanisms regulate the mammalian circadian clock. Cell 2001; 107: 855–67. [Google Scholar]
- Reppert SM, Weaver DR. Coordination of circadian timing in mammals. Nature 2002; 418: 935–41. [Google Scholar]
- Yu W, Nomura R, Ikeda M. Interacting feedback loops within the mammalian clock: BMAL1 is negatively autoregulated and upregulated by CRY1, CRY2 and PER2. Biochem Biophys Res Commun 2002; 290: 933–41. [Google Scholar]
- Chomez P, Neveu I, Mansen A, et al. Increased cell death and delayed development in the cerebellum of mice lacking the rev-erbA(α) orphan receptor. Development 2000; 127: 1489–98. [Google Scholar]
- Balsalobre A, Damiola F, Schibler U. A serum shock induces circadian gene expression in mammalian tissue culture cells. Cell 1998; 93: 929–37. [Google Scholar]
- Torra IP, Tsibulsky V, Delaunay F, et al. Circadian and glucocorticoid regulation of Rev-erbα expression in liver. Endocrinology 2000; 141: 3799–806. [Google Scholar]
- Delaunay F, Thisse C, Marchand O, Laudet V, Thisse B. An inherited functional circadian clock in zebrafish embryos. Science 2000; 289: 297–300. [Google Scholar]
- André E, Conquet F, Steinmayr M, Stratton SC, Porciatti V, Becker-André M. Disruption of retinoidrelated orphan receptor β changes circadian behavior, causes retinal degeneration and leads to vacillans phenotype in mice. EMBO J 1998; 17: 3867–77. [Google Scholar]
- Balsalobre A, Brown SA, Mercacci L, et al. Resetting of circadian time in peripheral tissues by glucocorticoid signaling. Science 2000; 289: 2344–7. [Google Scholar]
- McNamara P, Seo SP, Rudic RD, Seghal A, Chakravarti D, Fitzgerald GA. Regulation CLOCK and MOP4 by nuclear hormone receptors in the vasculature: a humoral mechanism to reset a peripheral clock. Cell 2001;105: 877–89 [Google Scholar]
- Panda S, Antoch MP, Miller BH, et al. Coordinated transcription of key pathways in the mouse by the circadian clock. Cell 2002; 109: 307–20. [Google Scholar]
- Storch KF, Lipan O, Viswanathan N, Davis FC, Wong WH, Weitz CJ. Extensive and divergent circadian expression in liver and heart. Nature 2002; 417: 78–83. [Google Scholar]
- Ueda HR, W. C, Adachi A, Wakamatsu H, et al. A transcription factor response element for gene expression during circadian night. Nature 2002; 418: 534–9. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.