Med Sci (Paris)
Volume 18, Number 12, Décembre 2002
|Page(s)||1215 - 1218|
|Section||Le Magazine : Chroniques Génomiques|
|Published online||15 December 2002|
- Chesné P, Adenot PG, Viglietta C, Baratte M, Boulanger L, Renard JP. Cloned rabbits produced by nuclear transfer from adult somatic cells. Nat Biotechnol 2002; 20, 366–9. [Google Scholar]
- Lee KY, Huang H, Ju B, Yang Z, Lin S. Cloned zebrafish by nuclear transfer from longterm-cultured cells. Nat Biotechnol 2002; 20: 795–9. [Google Scholar]
- Rideout M, Eggan K, Jaenisch R. Nuclear cloning and epigenetic reprogramming of the genome. Science 2001; 293: 1093–8. [Google Scholar]
- Humpherys D, Eggan K, Akutsu H, et al. Abnormal gene expression in cloned mice derived from embryonic stem cell and cumulus cell nuclei. Proc Natl Acad Sci USA 2002; 99: 12889–94. [Google Scholar]
- Jordan BR. Chroniques génomiques. Clonage: et maintenant, un chat… Med Sci 2002; 18; 425–7. [Google Scholar]
- Schnieke AE, Kind AJ, Ritchie WA, et al. Human factor IX transgenic sheep produced by transfer of nuclei from transfected fetal fibroblasts. Science 1997; 278: 2130–3. [Google Scholar]
- Dai Y, Vaught TD, Boone J, et al. Targeted disruption of the alpha1,3- galactosyltransferase gene in cloned pigs. Nat Biotechnol 2002; 20: 251–5. [Google Scholar]
- Kasinathan P, Knott JG, Wang Z, Jerry DJ, Robl JM. Production of calves from G1 fibroblasts. Nat Biotechnol 2001; 19: 1176–8. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.