Med Sci (Paris)
Volume 18, Number 12, Décembre 2002
|Page(s)||1195 - 1196|
|Section||Le Magazine : Nouvelles|
|Published online||15 December 2002|
- Mulsant P, Lecerf F, Fabre S, et al. Mutation in bone morphogenetic protein receptor-IB is associated with increased ovulation rate in Booroola Merinos ewes. Proc Natl Acad Sci USA 2001; 98: 5104–9. [Google Scholar]
- Wilson T, Wu XY, Juengel JL, et al. Highly prolific Booroola sheep have a mutation in the intracellular kinase domaine of bone morphogenetic protein IB receptor (ALK-6) that is expressed in both oocytes and granulosa cells. Biol Reprod 2001; 64: 1225–35. [Google Scholar]
- Souza CJH, MacDouglas C, Campbell BK, McNeilly AS, Baird DT. The Booroola phenotype is associated with a mutation in the bone morphogenetic receptor type IB (BMPR1B) gene. J Endocrinol 2001; 169: R1–6. [Google Scholar]
- Galloway SM, McNatty KP, Cambridge LM, et al. Mutations in an oocyte-derived growth factor gene (BMP15) cause increased ovulation rate and infertility in a dosage-sensitive manner. Nat Genet 2000; 25: 279–83. [Google Scholar]
- Miyazono K, Kusanagi K, Inoue H. Divergence and convergence of TGF-β/BMP signaling. J Cell Physiol 2001; 187: 265–76. [Google Scholar]
- Monget P, Fabre S, Mulsant P, et al. Regulation of ovarian folliculogenesis by IGF and BMP system in domestic animals. Domest Anim Endocrinol 2002; 23: 139–54. [Google Scholar]
- Yi SE, LaPolt PS, Yoon BS, Chen JY, Lu JK, Lyons KM. The type I BMP receptor BmprIB is essential for female reproductive function. Proc Natl Acad Sci USA 2001; 98: 7994–9. [Google Scholar]
- Dong J, Albertini DF, Nishimori K, Kumar TR, Lu N, Matzuk MM. Growth differentiation factor-9 is required during early ovarian folliculogenesis. Nature 1996; 383: 531–5. [Google Scholar]
- Vitt UA, McGee EA, Hayashi M, Hsuchi AJ. In vitro treatment with GDF9 stimulates primordial and primary follicle progression and theca cell marker CYP17 in ovary of immature rats. Endocrinology 2000; 141: 3814–20. [Google Scholar]
- Yan C, Wang P, Demayo J, et al. Synergistic roles of bone morphogenetic protein 15 and growth differentiation factor 9 in ovarian function. Mol Endocrinol 2001; 15: 854–66. [Google Scholar]
- Teixeira Filho FL, Bacarat EC, Lee TH, et al. Aberrant expression of growth differentiation factor-9 in oocytes of women with polycystic ovary syndrome. J Clin Endocrinol Metab 2002; 87: 1337–44. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.