Med Sci (Paris)
Volume 18, Number 11, Novembre 2002
|Page(s)||1058 - 1061|
|Section||Le Magazine : Nouvelles|
|Published online||15 November 2002|
- Grompe M, D’Andrea A. Fanconi anemia and DNA repair. Hum Mol Genet 2001; 10: 2253–9. [Google Scholar]
- Garcia-Higuera I, Kuang Y, Naf D, Wasik J, D’Andrea A. Fanconi anemia proteins FANCA, FANCC and FANCG/XRCC9 interact in a functional nuclear complex. Mol Cell Biol 1999; 19: 4866–73. [Google Scholar]
- Medhurst AL, Huber PAJ, Waisfisz Q, de Winter JP, Mathew CG. Direct interactions of the five known Fanconi anemia proteins suggest a common functional pathway. Hum Mol Genet 2001; 10: 423–9. [Google Scholar]
- Garcia-Higuera I, Taniguchi T, Ganesan S, et al. Interaction of the Fanconi anemia proteins and BRCA1 in a common pathway. Mol Cell 2001; 7: 249–62. [Google Scholar]
- Taniguchi T, Garcia-Higuera I, Xu B, et al. Convergence of the Fanconi anemia and ataxia telangiectasia signaling pathways. Cell 2002; 109: 459–72. [Google Scholar]
- Wang Y, Cortez D, Yazdi P, Neff N, Elledge SJ, Qin J. BASC, a super complex of BRCA1-associated proteins involved in the recognition and repair of aberrant DNA structures. Genes Dev 2000; 14: 927–39. [Google Scholar]
- Chen J, Siver DP, Walpita D, et al. Stable interaction between the products of the BRCA1 and BRCA2 tumor suppressor genes in mitotic and meiotic cells. Mol Cell 1998; 2: 3317–28. [Google Scholar]
- McAllister KA, Benett LM, Houle CD, et al. Cancer susceptibility of mice with a homozygous deletion in the COOH-terminal domain of the BRCA2 gene. Cancer Res 2002; 62: 990–4. [Google Scholar]
- Howlett NG, Taniguchi T, Olson S, et al. Biallelic inactivation of BRCA2 in Fanconi anemia. Science 2002; 297: 606–9. [Google Scholar]
- Antoniou AC, Pharoah PD, McMullan G, et al. A comprehensive model for familial breast cancer incorporating BRCA1, BRCA2 and other genes. Br J Cancer 2002; 86: 76–83. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.