Med Sci (Paris)
Volume 18, Number 11, Novembre 2002
|Page(s)||1056 - 1058|
|Section||Le Magazine : Nouvelles|
|Published online||15 November 2002|
- Vreede-Swagemakers JJ, Gorgels AP, Dubois-Arbouw WI, et al. Out-of-hospital cardiac arrest in the 1990’s: a population-based study in the Maastricht area on incidence, characteristics and survival. J Am Coll Cardiol 1997; 30: 1500–5. [Google Scholar]
- Marban E. Cardiac channelopathies. Nature 2002; 415: 213–8. [Google Scholar]
- Towbin JA, Vatta M, Li H. Genetics of Brugada, long QT, and arrhythmogenic right ventricular dysplasia syndromes. J Electrocardiol 2000; 33 Suppl: 11–22. [Google Scholar]
- Naccarelli GV, Antzelevitch C. The Brugada syndrome: clinical, genetic, cellular, and molecular abnormalities. Am J Med 2001; 110: 573–81. [Google Scholar]
- Schott JJ, Alshinawi C, Kyndt F, et al. Cardiac conduction defects associate with mutations in SCN5A. Nat Genet 1999; 23 : 20–1. [Google Scholar]
- Nerbonne JM, Nichols CG, Schwarz TL, Escande D. Genetic manipulation of cardiac K+ channel function in mice: what have we learned, and where do we go from here? Circ Res 2001; 89: 944–56. [Google Scholar]
- Haverkamp W, Breithardt G, Camm AJ, et al. The potential for QT prolongation and proarrhythmia by non-anti-arrhythmic drugs: clinical and regulatory implications. Report on a Policy Conference of the European Society of Cardiology. Cardiovasc Res 2000; 47: 219–33. [Google Scholar]
- Schram G, Pourrier M, Melnyk P, Nattel S. Differential distribution of cardiac ion channel expression as a basis for regional specialization in electrical function. Circ Res 2002; 90: 939–50. [Google Scholar]
- Gima K, Rudy Y. Ionic current basis of electrocardiographic waveforms: a model study. Circ Res 2002; 90: 889–96. [Google Scholar]
- Noble D. Modeling the heart from genes to cells to the whole organ. Science 2002; 295: 1678–82. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.