Med Sci (Paris)
Volume 18, Number 10, Octobre 2002
|Page(s)||934 - 936|
|Section||Le Magazine : Nouvelles|
|Published online||15 October 2002|
- Grennberg S, Grinstein S. Phagocytosis and innate immunity. Curr Opin Immunol 2002; 14 : 136–45. [Google Scholar]
- Sahu A, Lambris JD. Structure and biology of complement protein C3, a connecting link between innate and acquired immunity. Immunol Rev 2001; 180 : 35–48. [Google Scholar]
- Booth JW, Trimble WS, Grinstein S. Membrane dynamics in phagocytosis. Semin Immunol 2001; 13 : 357–64. [Google Scholar]
- Babior BM, Lambeth JD, Nauseef W. The neutrophil NADPH oxidase. Arch Biochem Biophys 2002; 397 : 342–4. [Google Scholar]
- Babior BM, Kipnes RS, Curnutte JT. Biological defence mechanisms : the production by leukocytes of superoxyde, a potential bactericidal agent. J Clin Invest 1973; 52 : 741–4. [Google Scholar]
- Hampton MB, Kettle AJ, Winterbourn CC. Inside the neutrophil phagosome : oxidants, myeloperoxydase and bacterial killing. Blood 1998; 92 : 3007–17. [Google Scholar]
- Thrasher AJ, Keep NH, Wientjes F, Segal, AW. Chronic granulomatous disease. Biochem Biophys Acta 1994; 1227 : 1–24. [Google Scholar]
- Aratani Y, Koyama H, Nyui S, Suzuki K, Kura F, Maeda N. Severe impairment in early host defense against Candida albicans in mice deficient in myeloperoxydase. Infect Immun 1999; 67 : 1828–36. [Google Scholar]
- Reeves EP, Lu H, Lortat-Jacob H, et al. Killing activity of neutrophils is mediated through activation of proteases by K+ flux. Nature 2002; 416 : 291–7. [Google Scholar]
- Hardingham TE, Fosang AJ. Proteoglycans : many forms and many functions. FASEB J 1992; 6 : 861–70. [Google Scholar]
- Esko JD, Lindahl U. Molecular diversity of heparan sulfate. J Clin Invest 2001; 108 : 169–73. [Google Scholar]
- Lortat-Jacob H, Grosdidier A, Imberty A. Structural diversity of heparan sulfate binding domains in chemokines. Proc Natl Acad Sci USA 2002; 99 : 1229–34. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.