Med Sci (Paris)
Volume 18, Number 8-9, Août–Septembre 2002
|Page(s)||810 - 811|
|Section||Le Magazine : Nouvelles|
|Published online||15 August 2002|
- Strasser A, Harris AW, Bath ML, Cory S. Novel primitive lymphoid tumours induced in transgenic mice by cooperation between myc and bcl-2. Nature 1990; 348 : 331–3. [Google Scholar]
- Vaux DL, Cory S, Adams JM. Bcl-2 gene promotes haemopoietic cell survival and cooperates with c-myc to immortalize pre-B cells. Nature 1988; 335 : 440–2. [Google Scholar]
- Bouillet P, Metcalf D, Huang DCS, et al. Proapoptotic Bcl-2 relative Bim required for certain apoptotic responses, leukocyte homeostasis, and to preclude autoimmunity. Science 1999; 286 : 1735–8. [Google Scholar]
- Barr PJ, Tomei LD. Apoptosis and its role in human disease. Biotechnology 1994; 12 : 487–93. [Google Scholar]
- Nakayama K, Nakayama KI, Negishi I, Kuida K, Sawa H, Loh DY. Targeted disruption of bcl-2ab in mice : occurrence of gray hair, polycystic kidney disease, and lymphocytopenia. Proc Natl Acad Sci USA 1994; 91 : 3700–4. [Google Scholar]
- Thornberry NA, Lazebnik Y. Caspases: enemies within. Science 1998; 281 : 1312–6. [Google Scholar]
- Adams JM, Cory S. Life-or-death decisions by the Bcl-2 protein family. Trends Biochem Sci 2001; 26 : 61–6. [Google Scholar]
- Bouillet P, Cory S, Zhang LC, Strasser A, Adams JM. Degenerative disorders caused by Bcl-2 deficiency are prevented by loss of its BH3-only antagonist Bim. Dev Cell 2001; 1 : 645–53. [Google Scholar]
- Huang DCS, Strasser A. BH3-only proteins : essential initiators of apoptotic cell death. Cell 2000; 103 : 839–42. [Google Scholar]
- Bouillet P, Purton JF, Godfrey DI, et al. BH3-only Bcl-2 family member Bim is required for apoptosis of autoreactive thymocytes. Nature 2002; 418 : 108. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.