Med Sci (Paris)
Volume 18, Number 6-7, Juin–Juillet 2002
|Page(s)||667 - 670|
|Section||Le Magazine : Nouvelles|
|Published online||15 June 2002|
- Medico E, Gambarotta G, Gentile A, Comoglio PM, Soriano P. A gene trap vector system for identifying transcriptionally responsive genes. Nat Biotechnol 2001; 19 : 579–82. [Google Scholar]
- Lai Z, Han I, Park H, Brady RO. Design of an HIV-1 lentiviral-based gene-trap vector to detect developmentally regulated genes in mammalian cells. Proc Natl Acad Sci USA 2002; 99 : 3651–6. [Google Scholar]
- Skarnes, W. C. Gene trapping methods for the identification and functional analysis of cell surface proteins in mice. Meth Enzymol 2000; 328 : 592–615. [Google Scholar]
- Friedrich G, Soriano P. Promoter traps in embryonic stem cells: a genetic screen to identify and mutate developmental genes in mice. Genes Dev 1991; 5 : 1513–23. [Google Scholar]
- Hildebrand JD, Soriano P. Shroom, a PDZ domaincontaining actin-binding protein, is required for neural tube morphogenesis in mice. Cell 1999; 99 : 485–97. [Google Scholar]
- Akiyama N, Matsuo Y, Sai H, Noda M, Kizaka-Kondoh S. Identification of a series of transforming growth factor beta-responsive genes by retrovirus-mediated gene trap screening. Mol Cell Biol 2000; 20 : 3266–73. [Google Scholar]
- Baghdoyan S, Dubreuil P, Eberle F, Gomez S. Capture of cytokine-responsive genes (NACA and RBM3) using a gene trap approach. Blood 2000; 95 : 3750–7. [Google Scholar]
- Russ AP, Friedel C, Ballas K, et al. Identification of genes induced by factor deprivation in hematopoietic cells undergoing apoptosis using gene-trap mutagenesis and site-specific recombination. Proc Natl Acad Sci USA 1996; 93 : 15279–84. [Google Scholar]
- Kerr WG, Heller M, Herzenberg LA. Analysis of lipopolysaccharideresponse genes in B-lineage cells demonstrates that they can have differentiation stage-restricted expression and contain SH2 domains. Proc Natl Acad Sci USA 1996; 93 : 3947–52. [Google Scholar]
- Mitchell KJ, Pinson KI, Kelly OG, et al. Functional analysis of secreted and transmembrane proteins critical to mouse development. Nat Genet 2001; 28 : 241–9. [Google Scholar]
- Leighton PA, Mitchell KJ, Goodrich LV, et al. Defining brain wiring patterns and mechanisms through gene trapping in mice. Nature 2001; 410 : 174–9. [Google Scholar]
- Tordjman R, Ortega N, Coulombel L, Plouet J, Romeo PH, Lemarchandel V. Neuropilin-1 is expressed on bone marrow stromal cells: a novel interaction with hematopoietic cells? Blood 1999; 94 : 2301–9. [Google Scholar]
- Pinson KI, Brennan J, Monkley S, Avery BJ, Skarnes WC. An LDL-receptor-related protein mediates Wnt signalling in mice. Nature 2000; 407 : 535–8. [Google Scholar]
- Burgess RW, Skarnes WC, Sanes JR. Agrin isoforms with distinct amino termini: differential expression, localization, and function. J Cell Biol 2000; 151 : 41–52. [Google Scholar]
- Wempe F, Yang JY, Hammann J, Melchner H. Gene trapping identifies transiently induced survival genes during programmed cell death. Genome Biol 2001; 2 : 1–10. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.