Med Sci (Paris)
Volume 18, Number 6-7, Juin–Juillet 2002
|Page(s)||659 - 661|
|Section||Le Magazine : Nouvelles|
|Published online||15 June 2002|
- Ansell BJ, Watson KE, Fogelman AM. An evidence-based assessment of the NCEP adult treatment panel II guidelines. National cholesterol education program. JAMA 1999; 282 : 2051–7. [Google Scholar]
- Kovanen PT, Schneider WJ. Regulation of the low density lipoprotein (B/E) receptor. Adv Vasc Biol 1999; 5 : 165–85. [Google Scholar]
- Hua X, Nohturfft A, Goldstein JL, Brown MS. Protein sterol resistance in CHO cells traced to point mutation in SREBP cleavage-activating protein. Cell 1996; 87 : 415–22. [Google Scholar]
- Matsuda M, Korn BS, Hammer RE, et al. SREBP cleavage-activating protein (SCAP) is required for increased lipid synthesis in liver induced by cholesterol deprivation and insulin elevation. Genes Dev 2001; 15 : 1206–16. [Google Scholar]
- Sakai J, Nohturfft A, Goldstein JL, Brown MS. Cleavage of sterol regulatory element-binding proteins (SREBPs) at site-1 requires interaction with SREBP cleavage-activating protein. Evidence from in vivo competition studies. J Biol Chem 1998; 273 : 5785–93. [Google Scholar]
- Briggs MR, Yokoyama C, Wang X, Brown MS, Goldstein JL. Nuclear protein that binds sterol regulatory element of low density lipoprotein receptor promoter. J Biol Chem 1993; 268 : 14490–6. [Google Scholar]
- Grand-Perret T, Bouillot A, Perrot A, Commans S, Walker M, Issandou M. SCAP ligands are potent new lipid-lowering drugs. Nat Med 2001; 7 :1332–8. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.