Med Sci (Paris)
Volume 18, Number 5, Mai 2002
|Page(s)||563 - 564|
|Section||Le Magazine : Dernière Heure|
|Published online||15 May 2002|
- Brunner H, Gavras H. Commentary. Angiotensin blockade for hypertension: a promise fulfilled. Lancet 2002; 359 : 990–1. [Google Scholar]
- The sixth report of the joint national committe on prevention, detection evaluation and treatement of high blood pressure. Arch Intern Med 1997; 157 : 2413–46. [Google Scholar]
- Dahlof B, Devereux RB, Kjeldsen SE, et al.Cardiovascular morbidity and mortality in the losartan intervention for endpoint reduction in hypertension (LIFE): a randomized trial against atenolol. Lancet 2002; 359 : 995–1003. [Google Scholar]
- Lindholm LH. Cardiovascular morbidity and mortality in patients with diabetes in the losartan intervention for endpoint reduction in hypertension study (LIFE): a randomized trial against atenolol. Lancet 2002; 359 :1004–10. [Google Scholar]
- Brenner BM, Cooper ME, de Zeeuw D, et al. Effects of losartan on renal and cardiovascular outcomes in patients with type 2 diabetes and nephropathy. N Engl J Med 2001; 345 : 861–9. [Google Scholar]
- Lewis EJ, Hunsicker LG, Clarke WR, et al. Renoprotective effect of the angiotensin-receptor antagonist irbesartan in patients with nephropathy due to type 2 diabetes. N Engl J Med 2001; 345 : 851–60. [Google Scholar]
- Parving HH. The effect of irbesartan on the development of diabetic nephropathy in patients with type 2 diabetes. N Engl J Med 2001; 345 : 870–8. [Google Scholar]
- Heart outcomes prevention evaluation (HOPE) study investigators. Effects of ramipril on cardiovascular and microvascular outcomes in people with diabetes mellitus: results of the HOPE study and MICROHOPE substudt. Lancet 2000; 355 : 253–9. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.