Med Sci (Paris)
Volume 18, Number 3, Mars 2002
|Page(s)||270 - 271|
|Section||Le Magazine : Nouvelles|
|Published online||15 March 2002|
- Andrews NC. Iron metabolism: iron deficiency and iron overload. Annu Rev Genomics Hum Genet 2000; 1 : 75–98. [Google Scholar]
- Park CH, Valore EV, Waring AJ, Ganz T. Hepcidin: a urinary antimicrobial peptide synthesized in the liver. J Biol Chem 2000; 276 : 7806–10. [Google Scholar]
- Krause A, Neitz S, Magert HJ, et al. LEAP-1, a novel highly disulfide-bonded human peptide, exhibits antimicrobial activity. FEBS Lett 2000; 480 : 147–50. [Google Scholar]
- Nicolas G, Bennoun M, Devaux I, et al. Lack of hepcidin gene expression and severe tissue iron overload in upstream stimulatory factor 2 (USF2) knock-out mice. Proc Natl Acad Sci USA 2001; 98 : 8780–5. [Google Scholar]
- Zhou XY, Tomatsu S, Fleming RE, et al. HFE gene knock-out produces mouse model of hereditary hemochromatosis. Proc Natl Acad Sci USA 1998; 95 : 2492–7. [Google Scholar]
- Pigeon C, Ilyin G, Courselaud B, et al. A new mouse liver specific gene, encoding a proteinhomo-logous to human antimicrobial peptide hepcidin, is overexpressed during iron overload. J Biol Chem 2001; 276 : 7811–9. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.