Med Sci (Paris)
Volume 18, Number 3, Mars 2002
|Page(s)||269 - 270|
|Section||Le Magazine : Nouvelles|
|Published online||15 March 2002|
- Wang HU, Chen ZF, Anderson DJ. Molecular distinction and angiogenic interaction between embryonic arteries and veins revealed by ephrin-B2 and its receptor Eph-B4. Cell 1998; 93 : 741–53. [Google Scholar]
- Weinstein BM, Stemple DL, Driever W, Fishman MC. Gridlock, a localized heritable vascular patterning defect in the zebrafish. Nat Med 1995; 1 : 1143–7. [Google Scholar]
- Artavanis-Tsakonas S. Rand MD, Lake RJ. Notch signaling: cell fate control and signal integration in development. Science 1999; 284 : 770–6. [Google Scholar]
- Zhong TP, Rosenberg M, Mohideen MA, Weinstein B, Fishman MC. Gridlock, an HLH gene required for assembly of the aorta in zebrafish. Science 2000; 10; 287 : 1820–4. [Google Scholar]
- Zhong TP, Childs S, Leu JP, Fishman MC. Gridlock signalling pathway fashions the first embryonic artery. Nature 2001; 414 : 216–20. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.