Med Sci (Paris)
Volume 18, Number 2, Février 2002
|Page(s)||145 - 147|
|Section||Le Magazine : Nouvelles|
|Published online||15 February 2002|
- Gross A, Mc Donnell JM, Korsmeyer SJ. Bcl-2 family members and the mitochondria in apoptosis. Genes Dev 1999; 13 : 1899–911. [Google Scholar]
- Zha J, Harada H, Yang E, Jockel J, Korsmeyer SJ. Serine phosphorylation of death agonist Bad in response to survival factor results in binding to 14-3-3 not Bcl-xl. Cell 1996; 87 : 619–28. [Google Scholar]
- Puthalakath H, Villunger A, O’Reilly LA, et al. Bmf: a proapoptotic BH3-only protein regulated by interaction with the myosin V actin motor complex, activated by anoikis. Science 2001; 293 : 1829–32. [Google Scholar]
- Puthalakath H, Huang DCS, O’Reilly LA, King SM, Strasser A. The proapoptotic activity of the Bcl-2 family member Bim is regulated by interaction with the dynein motor complex. Mol Cell 1999; 3 : 287–96. [Google Scholar]
- Desagher S, Osen-Sand A, Montessuit S, et al. Phosphorylation of Bid by casein kinases I and II regulates its cleavage by caspase 8. Mol Cell 2000; 8 : 601–11. [Google Scholar]
- Eskes R, Desagher S, Antonsson B, Martinou JC. Bid induces the oligomerization and insertion of Bax into the outer mitochondrial membrane. Mol Cell Biol 2000; 20 : 929–35. [Google Scholar]
- Desagher S, Martinou JC. Mitochondria as the central control point of apoptosis. Trends Cell Biol 2000; 10 : 369–77. [Google Scholar]
- Kudla G, Montessuit S, Eskes R, Berrier C, Martinou JC, Ghazi A, Antonsson B. The destabilization of lipid membranes induced by the C-terminal fragment of caspase 8-cleaved bid is inhibited by the N-terminal fragment J Biol Chem 2000; 275 : 22713–8. [Google Scholar]
- Basañez G, Nechushtan A, Drozhinin O, et al. Bax, but not Bcl-xL, decreases the lifetime of planar phospholipid bilayer membranes at subnanomolar concentrations. Proc Natl Acad Sci USA 1999; 96 : 5492–7. [Google Scholar]
- Fesik SW. Insights into programmed cell death through structural biology. Cell 2000; 103 : 273–82. [Google Scholar]
- Matsuyama S, Nouraini S, Reed JC. Yeast as a tool for apoptosis research. Curr Opin Microbiol 1999; 2 : 618–23. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.