Med Sci (Paris)
Volume 18, Number 2, Février 2002
|Page(s)||142 - 144|
|Section||Le Magazine : Nouvelles|
|Published online||15 February 2002|
- Ullian EM, Sapperstein SK, Christopherson KS, Barres BA. Control of synapse number by glia. Science 2001; 291 : 657–60. [Google Scholar]
- Ridet JL, Malhotra SK, Privat A, Cage FH. Reactive astrocytes: cellular and molecular cues to biological function. Trends Neurosci 1997; 20 : 570–7. [Google Scholar]
- Shearer MC, Fawcett JW. The astrocyte/meningeal cell interface-a barrier to successful nerve regeneration? Cell Tissue Res 2001; 305 : 267–73. [Google Scholar]
- Sivron T, Schwartz M. Glial cell types, lineages and response to injury in rat and fish: implication for regeneration. Glia 1995; 13 : 157–65. [Google Scholar]
- Faber-Elman A, Solomon A, Abraham JA, Marikovsky M, Schwartz M. Involvement of wound-associated factors in rat brain astrocyte migratory response to axonal injury : in vitro simulation. J Clin Invest 1996; 97 : 162–71. [Google Scholar]
- Etienne-Manneville S, Hall S. Integrin-mediated Cdc42 activation controls cell polarity in migrating astrocytes through PKCz. Cell 2001; 106 : 489–98. [Google Scholar]
- Hall A. Rho GTPases and the actin cytoskeleton. Science 1998; 279 : 509–14. [Google Scholar]
- Nobes CD, Hall A. Rho GTPases control polarity, protrusion and adhesion during cell movement. J Cell Biol 1999; 144 : 1235–44. [Google Scholar]
- Ishizaki T, Morishima Y, Okamoto M, Furuyashiki T, Kato T, Narumiya S. Coordination of microtubules and actin cytoskeleton by the Rho effector mDia1. Nat Cell Biol 2001; 3 : 8–14. [Google Scholar]
- Bishop AL, Hall A. Rho GTPases and their effector proteins. Biochem J 2000; 348 : 241–55. [Google Scholar]
- Joberty G, Petersen C, Gao L, Macara IG. The cellpolarity protein Par6 links Par3 and atypical protein kinase C to Cdc42. Nat Cell Biol 2000; 2 : 531–9. [Google Scholar]
- Ridley A. Rho GTPases: integrating integrin signaling. J Cell Biol 2000; 150 : F107–9. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.