Med Sci (Paris)
Volume 18, Number 1, Janvier 2002
|Page(s)||28 - 29|
|Section||Le Magazine : Nouvelles|
|Published online||15 January 2002|
- Brown DA. Seeing is believing: Visualization of rafts in model membranes. Proc Natl Acad Sci USA 2001; 98: 10517–8. [Google Scholar]
- Brown DA, Jacobson K. Microdomains, lipid rafts and caveolae (San Feliu de Guixols, Spain, 19- 24 May 2001). Traffic 2001; 2: 668–72. [Google Scholar]
- Drab M, Verkade P, Elger M, éet al. Loss of caveolae, vas-cular dysfunction, and pulmonary defects in caveolin-1 gene-disrupted mice. Science 2001; 293: 2449–52. [Google Scholar]
- Razani B, Engelman JA, Wang XB, éet al. Caveolin-1 nul mice are viable, but show evidence of hyperproliferative and vascular abnormalities.j Biol Chem 2001; 16: 16. [Google Scholar]
- Wells WA. An organelle knockout.j Cett Biol 2001; 154: 904–5. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.