Med Sci (Paris)
Volume 18, Number 1, Janvier 2002
|Page(s)||25 - 27|
|Section||Le Magazine : Nouvelles|
|Published online||15 January 2002|
- Regad, T, Chelbi-Alix MK. Role and fate of PML nuclear bodies in response to inter-feron and viral infections. Oncogene 2001; 20 : 7274–86. [Google Scholar]
- Negorev, D, Maul GG. Cellular protein localized at and interacting within ND10/PML nuclear bodies/PODs suggest functions of a nuclear depot. Oncogene 2001; 20 : 7234–42. [Google Scholar]
- Jensen K, Shiels C, Freemont PS. PML protein isoforms and the RBCC/TRIM motif. Oncogene 2001; 20 : 7223–33. [Google Scholar]
- Chelbi-Alix MK, de The H. Herpes virus induced proteasome-dependent degradation of the nuclear bodies-associated PML and Sp100 proteins. Oncogene 1999; 18: 935–41. [Google Scholar]
- Chelbi-Alix MK, Pelicano L, Quignon F, et al. 1995. Induction of the PML protein by interferons in normal and APL cells. Leukemia 1995; 9 : 2027–33. [Google Scholar]
- Stadler M, Chelbi-Alix MK, Koken MH, et al. Transcriptional induction of the PML growth suppressor gene by interferons is mediated through an ISRE and a GAS element. Oncogene 1995; 11 : 2565–73. [Google Scholar]
- Chelbi-Alix MK, Pelicano L, Quignon F, Koken MHM, de Thé H. Regulation of cell growth differentiation and genetics in cancers. In : Tsiftsoglou AS, Sartorelli AC, Housman DE, Dexter MT, eds. Tumor Biology 1996; 99: 17–27. [Google Scholar]
- Chelbi-Alix MK, Quignon F, Pelicano L, Koken MH, de The H. Resistance to virus infection conferred by the interferon-induced promyelocytic leukemia protein. J Virol 1998; 72 :1043–51. [Google Scholar]
- Regad T, Saib A, Lallemand-Breitenbach V, Pandolfi PP, de The H, Chelbi-Alix MK. PML mediates the interferon-induced antiviral state against a complex retrovirus via its association with the viral transactivator. EMBO J 2001; 20 : 3495–505 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.