Med Sci (Paris)
Volume 17, Number 12, Décembre 2001
|Page(s)||1353 - 1354|
|Section||Nouvelles et Brèves|
|Published online||15 December 2001|
- Matsuzawa Y, Funahashi T, Nakamura T. Molecular mechanism of metabolic syndrome X : contribution of adipocytokines adipocyte-derived bioactive substances. Ann NY Acad Sci 1999; 892 : 146–54. [Google Scholar]
- Scherer PE, Williams S, Fogliano M, Baldini G, Lodish HF. A novel serum protein similar to C1q, produced exclusively in adipocytes. J Biol Chem 1995; 270: 26746–9. [Google Scholar]
- Hu E, Liang P, Spiegelman BM. AdipoQ is a novel adipose-specific gene dysregulated in obesity. J Biol Chem 1996; 271: 10697–703. [Google Scholar]
- Nakano Y, Tobe T, Choi-Miura NH, Mazda T, Tomita M. Isolation and characterization of GBP28, a novel gelatin-binding protein purified from human plasma. J Biochem (Tokyo) 1996; 120: 803–12. [Google Scholar]
- Hotta K, Funahashi T, Bodkin NL, et al. Circulating concentrations of the adipocyte protein adiponectin are decreased in parallel with reduced insulin sensitivity during the progression to type 2 diabetes in rhesus monkeys. Diabetes 2001; 50: 1126–33. [Google Scholar]
- Weyer C, Funahashi T, Tanaka S, et al. Hypoadiponectinemia in obesity and type 2 diabetes : close association with insulin resistance and hyperinsulinemia. J Clin Endocrinol Metab 2001; 86 : 1930–5. [Google Scholar]
- Fruebis J, Tsao TS, Javorschi S, et al. Proteolytic cleavage product of 30-kDa adipocyte complement-related protein increases fatty acid oxidation in muscle and causes weight loss in mice. Proc Natl Acad Sci USA 2001; 98 : 2005–10. [Google Scholar]
- Yamauchi T, Kamon J, Waki H, et al. The fatderived hormone adiponectin reverses insulin resistance associated with both lipoatrophy and obesity. Nat Med 2001; 7 : 941–6. [Google Scholar]
- Berg AH, Combs TP, Du X, Brownlee M, Scherer PE. The adipocyte-secreted protein Acrp30 enhances hepatic insulin action. Nat Med 2001; 7 : 947–53. [Google Scholar]
- Ouchi N, Kihara S, Arita Y, et al. Novel modulator for endothelial adhesion molecules : adipocyte-derived plasma protein adiponectin. Circulation 1999; 100 : 2473–6. [Google Scholar]
- Yokota T, Oritani K, Takahashi I, et al. Adiponectin, a new member of the family of soluble defense collagens, negatively regulates the growth of myelomonocytic progenitors and the functions of macrophages. Blood 2000; 96 : 1723–32. [Google Scholar]
- Sato C, Yasukawa Z, Honda N, Matsuda T, Kitajima K. Identification and adipocyte differentiation-dependent expression of the unique disialic acid residue in an adipose tissue-specific glycoprotein, adipo Q. J Biol Chem 2001; 276 : 28849–56. [Google Scholar]
- Patel N, Brinkman-Van der Linden EC, Altmann SW, et al. OB-BP1/Siglec-6. a leptin- and sialic acid-binding protein of the immunoglobulin superfamily. J Biol Chem 1999; 274 : 22729–38. [Google Scholar]
- Maeda N, Takahashi M, Funahashi T, et al. PPARgamma ligands increase expression and plasma concentrations of adiponectin, an adipose-derived protein. Diabetes 2001; 50 : 2094–9. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.