Med Sci (Paris)
Volume 17, Number 11, Novembre 2001
|Page(s)||1192 - 1193|
|Published online||15 November 2001|
- Sawyers CL. Chronic myeloid leukemia. N Engl J Med 1999; 340 : 1330–40. [Google Scholar]
- Druker BJ, Talpaz M, Resta DJ, et al. Efficacy and safety of a specific inhibitor of the BCR-ABL tyrosine kinase in chronic myeloid leukemia. N Engl J Med 2001; 344 : 1031–7. [Google Scholar]
- Druker BJ, Sawyers CL, Kantarjian H, et al. Activity of a specific inhibitor of the BCR-ABL tyrosine kinase in the blast crisis of chronic myeloid leukemia and acute lymphoblastic leukemia with the Philadelphia chromosome. N Engl J Med 2001; 344 : 1038–42. [Google Scholar]
- Gorre ME, Mohammed M, Ellwood K, et al. Clinical resistance to STI-571 cancer therapy caused by BCR-ABL Gene Mutation or Amplification. Science 2001; 293 : 876–80. [Google Scholar]
- Weisberg E, Griffin JD. Mechanism of resistance to the ABL tyrosine kinase inhibitor STI571 in BCR/ABL-transformed hematopoietic cell lines. Blood 2000; 95 : 3498–505. [Google Scholar]
- le Coutre P, Tassi E, Varella-Garcia M, et al. Induction of resistance to the Abelson inhibitor STI571 in human leukemic cells through gene amplification. Blood 2000; 95 : 1758–66. [Google Scholar]
- Mahon FX, Deininger MW, Schultheis B, et al. Selection and characterization of BCR-ABL positive cell lines with differential sensitivity to the tyrosine kinase inhibitor STI571 : diverse mechanisms of resistance. Blood 2000; 96 : 1070–9. [Google Scholar]
- Schindler T, Bornmann W, Pellicena P, Miller WT, Clarkson B, Kuriyan J. Structural mechanism for STI-571 inhibition of abelson tyrosine kinase. Science 2000; 289 : 1938–42. [Google Scholar]
- Hochhaus A, Krei S, Corbin A, et al. Roots of clinical resistance to STI-571 cancer therapy. Science 2001; 293 : 2163a. [Google Scholar]
- Barthe C, Cony-Makhoul P, Melo JV, Reiffers J, Mahon FX. Roots of clinical resistance to STI-571 cancer therapy. Science 2001; 293 : 2163a. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.