Med Sci (Paris)
Volume 38, Number 11, Novembre 2022
|Page(s)||870 - 873|
|Published online||30 November 2022|
- Pappaccogli M, Di Monaco S, Warchol-Celinska E, et al. The European/international fibromuscular dysplasia registry and initiative (FEIRI)-clinical phenotypes and their predictors based on a cohort of 1 000 patients. Cardiovasc Res 2021; 117 : 950–9. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Kiando SR, Tucker NR, Castro-Vega LJet al. PHACTR1 is a genetic susceptibility locus for fibromuscular dysplasia supporting its complex genetic pattern of inheritance. PLoS Genet 2016 ; 12 : e1006367. [Google Scholar]
- Gupta RM, Hadaya J, Trehan Aet al. A genetic variant associated with five vascular diseases is a distal regulator of endothelin-1 gene expression. Cell 2017 ; 170 : 522–33e15. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Georges A, Yang ML, Berrandou TE, et al. Genetic investigation of fibromuscular dysplasia identifies risk loci and shared genetics with common cardiovascular diseases. Nat Commun 2021; 12 : 6031. [Google Scholar]
- Bulik-Sullivan BK, Loh PR, Finucane HKet al. LD Score regression distinguishes confounding from polygenicity in genome-wide association studies. Nat Genet 2015 ; 47 : 291–295. [Google Scholar]
- Giambartolomei C, Vukcevic D, Schadt EEet al. Bayesian test for colocalisation between pairs of genetic association studies using summary statistics. PLoS Genet 2014 ; 10 : e1004383. [Google Scholar]
- Wiezlak M, Diring J, Abella Jet al. G-actin regulates the shuttling and PP1 binding of the RPEL protein Phactr1 to control actomyosin assembly. J Cell Sci 2012 ; 125 : 5860–5872. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Au DT, Ying Z, Hernandez-Ochoa EOet al. LRP1 (low-density lipoprotein receptor-related protein 1) regulates smooth muscle contractility by modulating Ca2+ signaling and expression of cytoskeleton-related proteins. Arterioscler Thromb Vasc Biol 2018 ; 38 : 2651–2664. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Kobayashi Y, Hirawa N, Tabara Yet al. Mice lacking hypertension candidate gene ATP2B1 in vascular smooth muscle cells show significant blood pressure elevation. Hypertension 2012 ; 59 : 854–860. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Yang H, Ahn C, Shin EKet al. NCKX3 was compensated by calcium transporting genes and bone resorption in a NCKX3 KO mouse model. Mol Cell Endocrinol 2017 ; 454 : 93–102. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.