Med Sci (Paris)
Volume 38, Number 6-7, Juin–Juillet 2022
|Page(s)||529 - 532|
|Published online||29 June 2022|
- Roskoski R, Jr. ERK1/2 MAP kinases: structure, function, and regulation. Pharmacol Res 2012 ; 66 : 105–143. [Google Scholar]
- Roskoski R, Jr. MEK1/2 dual-specificity protein kinases: structure and regulation. Biochem Biophys Res Commun 2012 ; 417 : 5–10. [Google Scholar]
- Alberola-Ila J, Forbush K, Seger R, et al. Selective requirement for MAP kinase activation in thymocyte differentiation. Nature 1995 ; 373 : 620–623. [Google Scholar]
- Fischer AM, Katayama CD, Pages G, et al. The role of erk1 and erk2 in multiple stages of T cell development. Immunity 2005 ; 23 : 431–443. [Google Scholar]
- Yasuda T, Kometani K, Takahashi N, et al. ERKs induce expression of the transcriptional repressor Blimp-1 and subsequent plasma cell differentiation. Sci Signal 2011; 4 : ra25. [Google Scholar]
- Myers DR, Zikherman J, Roose JP. Tonic signals: Why do lymphocytes bother?. Trends Immunol 2017 ; 38 : 844–857. [Google Scholar]
- Greaves SA, Peterson JN, Torres RM, Pelanda R. Activation of the MEK-ERK pathway is necessary but not sufficient for breaking central B cell tolerance. Front Immunol 2018 ; 9 : 707. [Google Scholar]
- Adachi K, Davis MM. T-cell receptor ligation induces distinct signaling pathways in naive vs. antigen-experienced T cells. Proc Natl Acad Sci USA 2011; 108 : 1549–54. [Google Scholar]
- Kalland ME, Oberprieler NG, Vang T, et al. T cell-signaling network analysis reveals distinct differences between CD28 and CD2 costimulation responses in various subsets and in the MAPK pathway between resting and activated regulatory T cells. J Immunol 2011 ; 187 : 5233–5245. [Google Scholar]
- D’Souza WN, Chang CF, Fischer AM, et al. The Erk2 MAPK regulates CD8 T cell proliferation and survival. J Immunol 2008 ; 181 : 7617–7629. [Google Scholar]
- Beuret L, Fortier-Beaulieu SP, Rondeau V, et al. Mek1 and Mek2 functional redundancy in erythropoiesis. Front Cell Dev Biol 2021; 9 : 639022. [Google Scholar]
- Houde N, Beuret L, Bonaud A, et al. Fine-tuning of MEK signaling is pivotal for limiting B and T cell activation. Cell Rep 2022; 38 : 110223. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.