Med Sci (Paris)
Volume 38, Number 6-7, Juin–Juillet 2022
|Page(s)||536 - 538|
|Published online||29 June 2022|
- Sautès-Fridman C, Petitprez F, Calderaro J, et al. Tertiary lymphoid structures in the era of cancer immunotherapy. Nat Rev Cancer 2019 ; 19 : 307–325. [Google Scholar]
- Petitprez F, de Reyniès A, Keung EZ, et al. B cells are associated with survival and immunotherapy response in sarcoma. Nature 2020; 577 : 556–60. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Vanhersecke L, Brunet M, Guégan J-P, et al. Mature tertiary lymphoid structures predict immune checkpoint inhibitor efficacy in solid tumors independently of PD-L1 expression. Nat Cancer 2021; 2 : 794–802. [Google Scholar]
- Gao J, Navai N, Alhalabi O, et al. Neoadjuvant PD-L1 plus CTLA-4 blockade in patients with cisplatin-ineligible operable high-risk urothelial carcinoma. Nat Med 2020; 26 : 1845–51. [Google Scholar]
- Germain C, Gnjatic S, Tamzalit F, et al. Presence of B cells in tertiary lymphoid structures is associated with a protective immunity in patients with lung cancer. Am J Respir Crit Care Med 2014 ; 189 : 832–844. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Biswas S, Mandal G, Payne KK, et al. IgA transcytosis and antigen recognition govern ovarian cancer immunity. Nature 2021; 591 : 464–70. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Montfort A, Pearce O, Maniati E, et al. A strong B-cell response is part of the immune landscape in human high-grade serous ovarian metastases. Clin Cancer Res 2017 ; 23 : 250–262. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Meylan M, Petitprez F, Becht E, et al. Tertiary lymphoid structures generate and propagate anti-tumor antibody-producing plasma cells in renal cell cancer. Immunity 2022; 55 : 527–41.e5. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Russick J, Torset C, Hemery E, et al. NK cells in the tumor microenvironment: Prognostic and theranostic impact. Recent advances and trends. Semin Immunol 2020; 48 : 101407. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.