Med Sci (Paris)
Volume 38, Number 4, Avril 2022
|Page(s)||339 - 342|
|Published online||29 April 2022|
- Ferren M, Horvat B, Mathieu C. Measles encephalitis: Towards new therapeutics. Viruses 2019 ; 11 : 1017. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Pelissier R, Iampietro M, Horvat B. Recent advances in the understanding of Nipah virus immunopathogenesis and anti-viral approaches. F1000Res 2019; 8 : 1763. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Mehand MS, Al-Shorbaji F, Millett P, et al. The WHO R&D Blueprint: 2018 review of emerging infectious diseases requiring urgent research and development efforts. Antiviral Res 2018 ; 159 : 63–67. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Park A, Iwasaki A. Type I and type III interferons: Induction, signaling, evasion, and application to combat COVID-19. Cell Host Microbe 2020; 27 : 870–8. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Gerlier D, Lyles DS. Interplay between innate immunity and negative-strand RNA viruses: towards a rational model. Microbiol Mol Biol Rev 2011 ; 75 : 468–490. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Iampietro M, Aurine N, Dhondt KP, et al. Control of Nipah virus infection in mice by the host adaptors mitochondrial antiviral signaling protein (MAVS) and myeloid differentiation primary response 88 (MyD88). J Infect Dis 2020; 221 : S401–6. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Li Z, Cai S, Sun Y, et al. When STING meets viruses: Sensing, trafficking and response. Front Immunol 2020; 11 : 2064. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Iampietro M, Dumont C, Mathieu C, et al. Activation of cGAS/STING pathway upon paramyxovirus infection. iScience 2021; 24 : 102519. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Tsuchiya Y, Jounai N, Takeshita F, et al. Ligand-induced ordering of the C-terminal tail primes STING for phosphorylation by TBK1. EBioMedicine 2016 ; 9 : 87–96. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Dunphy G, Flannery SM, Almine JF, et al. Non-canonical activation of the DNA sensing adaptor STING by ATM and IFI16 mediates NF-κB signaling after nuclear DNA damage. Mol Cell 2018 ; 71 : 745–60.e5. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.