Med Sci (Paris)
Volume 37, Number 8-9, Août–Septembre 2021
|Page(s)||701 - 703|
|Published online||07 September 2021|
- César Machado MC Silva FP da. Intestinal barrier dysfunction in human pathology and aging. Curr Pharm Des 2016 ; 22 : 4645–4650. [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Cheng H Leblond CP Origin, differentiation and renewal of the four main epithelial cell types in the mouse small intestine. I. Columnar cell. Am J Anat 1974 ; 141 : 461–479. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Parker A Maclaren OJ Fletcher AG et al. Cell proliferation within small intestinal crypts is the principal driving force for cell migration on villi. FASEB J 2017 ; 31 : 636–649. [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Krndija D Marjou FE Guirao B et al. Active cell migration is critical for steady-state epithelial turnover in the gut. Science 2019 ; 365 : 705–710. [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Buracco S, Claydon S, Insall R. Control of actin dynamics during cell motility. F1000Res 2019; 8 : doi: 10.12688/f1000research.18669.1. [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Batlle E Henderson JT Beghtel H et al. Beta-catenin and TCF mediate cell positioning in the intestinal epithelium by controlling the expression of EphB/ephrinB. Cell 2002 ; 111 : 251–263. [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.