Med Sci (Paris)
Volume 37, Number 6-7, Juin-Juillet 2021
Nos jeunes pousses ont du talent !
|Page(s)||671 - 673|
|Section||Partenariat médecine/sciences - Écoles doctorales - Masters|
|Published online||28 June 2021|
- Waldman AD, Fritz JM, Lenardo MJ. A guide to cancer immunotherapy: from T cell basic science to clinical practice. Nat Rev Immunol 2020; 20 : 651–68. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Alcazer V, Bonaventura P, Tonon L, et al. Neoepitopes-based vaccines: challenges and perspectives. Eur J Cancer 2019 ; 108 : 55–60. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Alspach E, Lussier DM, Miceli AP, et al. MHC-II neoantigens shape tumour immunity and response to immunotherapy. Nature 2019 ; 574 : 696–701. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Ferris ST, Durai V, Wu R, et al. cDC1 prime and are licensed by CD4+ T cells to induce anti-tumour immunity. Nature 2020; 584 : 624–9. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Oh DY, Kwek SS, Raju SS, et al. Intratumoral CD4+ T cells mediate anti-tumor cytotoxicity in human bladder cancer. Cell 2020; 181 : 1612–25. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.