Med Sci (Paris)
Volume 37, Number 6-7, Juin-Juillet 2021
|Page(s)||588 - 590|
|Published online||28 June 2021|
- Paoletti P, Ellis-Davies GCR, Mourot A Optical control of neuronal ion channels and receptors. Nat Rev Neurosci 2019 ; 20 : 514–532. [Google Scholar]
- Ellis-Davies GCR Caged compounds: photorelease technology for control of cellular chemistry and physiology. Nat Methods 2007 ; 4 : 619–628. [Google Scholar]
- Ellis-Davies GCR Two-photon uncaging of glutamate. Front Synaptic Neurosci 2019 ; 10 : 48. [Google Scholar]
- Canepari MM, Nelson LL, Papageorgiou G, et al. Photochemical and pharmacological evaluation of 7-nitroindolinyl-and 4-methoxy-7-nitroindolinyl-amino acids as novel, fast caged neurotransmitters. J Neurosci Methods 2001 ; 112 : 29–42. [Google Scholar]
- Matsuzaki M, Ellis-Davies GCR, Nemoto T, et al. Dendritic spine geometry is critical for AMPA receptor expression in hippocampal CA1 pyramidal neurons. Nat Neurosci 2001 ; 4 : 1086–1092. [Google Scholar]
- Warther D, Gug S, Specht A, et al. Two-photon uncaging: new prospects in neuroscience and cellular biology. Bioorg Med Chem Lett 2010 ; 18 : 7753–7758. [Google Scholar]
- Durand-de Cuttoli R, Chauhan PS, Pétriz Reyes A, et al. Optofluidic control of rodent learning using cloaked caged glutamate. Proc Natl Acad Sci USA 2020; 117 : 6831–5. [Google Scholar]
- Feliu N, Walter MV, Montañez MI, et al. Stability and biocompatibility of a library of polyester dendrimers in comparison to polyamidoamine dendrimers. Biomaterials 2012 ; 33 : 1970–1981. [Google Scholar]
- Richers MT, Amatrudo JM, Olson JP, Ellis-Davies GCR Cloaked caged compounds: chemical probes for two-photon optoneurobiology. Angew Chem Int Ed Engl 2017 ; 56 : 193–197. [Google Scholar]
- Durand-de Cuttoli R, Mondoloni S, Marti F, et al. Manipulating midbrain dopamine neurons and reward-related behaviors with light-controllable nicotinic acetylcholine receptors. eLife 2018; 7 : 15991. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.