Med Sci (Paris)
Volume 37, Number 3, Mars 2021
|Page(s)||222 - 225|
|Published online||19 March 2021|
- Ablasser A, Chen ZJ. cGAS in action: expanding roles in immunity and inflammation. Science 2019 ; 363 : [Google Scholar]
- Crow YJ. Type I interferonopathies: a novel set of inborn errors of immunity. Ann NY Acad Sci 2011 ; 1238 : 91–98. [Google Scholar]
- Liu Y, Jesus AA, Marrero B, et al. Activated STING in a vascular and pulmonary syndrome. N Engl J Med 2014 ; 371 : 507–518. [Google Scholar]
- Jeremiah N, Neven B, Gentili M, et al. Inherited STING-activating mutation underlies a familial inflammatory syndrome with lupus-like manifestations. J Clin Invest 2014 ; 124 : 5516–5520. [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Volpi S, Tsui J, Mariani M, et al. Type I interferon pathway activation in COPA syndrome. Clin Immunol 2018 ; 187 : 33–36. [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Brandizzi F, Barlowe C. Organization of the ER-Golgi interface for membrane traffic control. Nat Rev Mol Cell Biol 2013 ; 14 : 382–392. [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Srikanth S, Woo JS, Wu B, et al. The Ca2+ sensor STIM1 regulates the type I interferon response by retaining the signaling adaptor STING at the endoplasmic reticulum. Nat Immunol 2019 ; 20 : 152–162. [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Deng Z, Chong Z, Law CS, et al. A defect in COPI-mediated transport of STING causes immune dysregulation in COPA syndrome. J Exp Med 2020; 217. [Google Scholar]
- Steiner A, Hrovat Schaale K, Prigione I, et al. Activation of STING due to COPI-deficiency. BioRxiv 2020; doi.org/10.1101/2020.07.09.194399. [Google Scholar]
- Mukai K, Ogawa E, Uematsu R, et al. Homeostatic regulation of STING by Golgi-to-ER membrane traffic. BioRxiv 2020; doi.org/10.1101/2020.05.20.107664. [Google Scholar]
- Frémond ML, Rodero MP, Jeremiah N, et al. Efficacy of the Janus kinase 1/2 inhibitor ruxolitinib in the treatment of vasculopathy associated with TMEM173-activating mutations in 3 children. J Allergy Clin Immunol 2016 ; 138 : 1752–1755. [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Frémond ML, Legendre M, Fayon M, et al. Use of ruxolitinib in COPA syndrome manifesting as life-threatening alveolar haemorrhage. Thorax 2020; 75 : 92–5. [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.