Med Sci (Paris)
Volume 36, Number 11, Novembre 2020
|Page(s)||984 - 987|
|Published online||05 November 2020|
- Gaston RS, Cecka JM, Kasiske BL, et al. Evidence for antibody-mediated injury as a major determinant of late kidney allograft failure. Transplantation 2010 ; 90 : 68–74. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Chen C-C, Pouliquen E, Broisat A, et al. Endothelial chimerism and vascular sequestration protect pancreatic islet grafts from antibody-mediated rejection. J Clin Invest 2018 ; 128 : 219–232. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Sicard A, Ducreux S, Rabeyrin M, et al. Detection of C3d-binding donor-specific anti-HLA antibodies at diagnosis of humoral rejection predicts renal graft loss. J Am Soc Nephrol 2015 ; 26 : 457–467. [Google Scholar]
- Hirohashi T, Uehara S, Chase CM, et al. Complement independent antibody-mediated endarteritis and transplant arteriopathy in mice. Am J Transplant 2010 ; 10 : 510–517. [Google Scholar]
- Hirohashi T, Chase CM, Della Pelle P, et al. A novel pathway of chronic allograft rejection mediated by NK cells and alloantibody. Am J Transplant 2012 ; 12 : 313–321. [Google Scholar]
- Bachelet T, Couzi L, Pitard V, et al. Cytomegalovirus-responsive γδ T cells: novel effector cells in antibody-mediated kidney allograft microcirculation lesions. J Am Soc Nephrol 2014 ; 25 : 2471–2482. [Google Scholar]
- Yazdani S, Callemeyn J, Gazut S, et al. Natural killer cell infiltration is discriminative for antibody-mediated rejection and predicts outcome after kidney transplantation. Kidney Int 2019 ; 95 : 188–198. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Gupta A, Broin PÓ, Bao Y, et al. Clinical and molecular significance of microvascular inflammation in transplant kidney biopsies. Kidney Int 2016 ; 89 : 217–225. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Koenig A, Chen C-C, Marçais A, et al. Missing self triggers NK cell-mediated chronic vascular rejection of solid organ transplants. Nat Commun 2019 ; 10 : 5350. [Google Scholar]
- Thielens A, Vivier E, Romagné F. NK cell MHC class I specific receptors (KIR): from biology to clinical intervention. Curr Opin Immunol 2012 ; 24 : 239–245. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.