Med Sci (Paris)
Volume 36, Number 10, Octobre 2020
|Page(s)||833 - 835|
|Published online||07 October 2020|
- Kang J, Lim MM, Bateman RJ, et al. Amyloid-β dynamics are regulated by orexin and the sleep-wake cycle. Science 2009 ; 326 : 1005–1007. [Google Scholar]
- Holth JK, Fritschi SK, Wang C, et al. The sleep-wake cycle regulates brain interstitial fluid tau in mice and CSF tau in humans. Science 2019 ; 363 : 880–884. [Google Scholar]
- Xie L, Kang H, Xu Q, et al. Sleep drives metabolite clearance from the adult brain. Science 2013 ; 342 : 373–377. [Google Scholar]
- Senaratna C V, Perret JL, Lodge CJ, et al. Prevalence of obstructive sleep apnea in the general population: a systematic review. Sleep Med Rev 2017 ; 34 : 70–81. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Leng Y, McEvoy CT, Allen IE, et al. Association of sleep-disordered breathing with cognitive function and risk of cognitiveimpairment: a systematic review and meta-analysis. JAMA Neurol 2017 ; 74 : 1237–1245. [Google Scholar]
- André C, Rehel S, Kuhn E, et al. Association of sleep-disordered breathing with Alzheimer disease biomarkers in community-dwelling older adults: a secondary analysis of a randomized clinical trial. JAMA Neurol 2020; e200311. [Google Scholar]
- Poisnel G, Arenaza-Urquijo E, Collette F, et al. The age-well randomized controlled trial of the medit-ageing European project: effect of meditation or foreign language training on brain and mental health in older adults. Alzheimer’s Dement Transl Res Clin Interv 2018 ; 4 : 714–723. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Li L, Zhang X, Yang D, et al. Hypoxia increases Abeta generation by altering beta- and gamma-cleavage of APP. Neurobiol Aging 2009 ; 30 : 1091–1098. [Google Scholar]
- Bero AW, Yan P, Roh JH, et al. Neuronal activity regulates the regional vulnerability to amyloid-β deposition. Nat Neurosci 2011 ; 14 : 750–756. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Kinney JW, Bemiller SM, Murtishaw AS, et al. Inflammation as a central mechanism in Alzheimer’s disease. Alzheimer’s Dement Transl Res Clin Interv 2018 ; 4 : 575–590. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.