Med Sci (Paris)
Volume 36, Number 8-9, Août–Septembre 2020
|Page(s)||687 - 688|
|Published online||21 August 2020|
- Sullivan R.. Divine and rational: the reproductive health of women in ancient Egypt. Obstet Gynecol Surv 1997 ; 52 : 635–642. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Pincus G, Chang MC. The effects of progesterone and related compounds on ovulation and early development in the rabbit. Acta Physiol Latino-Amer 1953 ; 3 : 177. [Google Scholar]
- Plu-Bureau G, Sabbagh E, Hugon-Rodin J. Hormonal contraception and vascular risk: CNGOF contraception guidelines. Gynecol Obstet Fertil Senol 2018 ; 46 : 823–833. [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Bloemenkamp KW, Rosendaal FR, Helmerhorst FM, et al. Enhancement by factor V Leiden mutation of risk of deep-vein thrombosis associated with oral contraceptives containing a third-generation progestagen. Lancet 1995 ; 346 : 1593–1596. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Arie S.. French doctors are told to restrict use of third and fourth generation oral contraceptives. BMJ 2013 ; 346 : f121. [Google Scholar]
- Bahamondes L, Bahamondes MV, Shulman LP. Non-contraceptive benefits of hormonal and intra-uterine reversible contraceptive methods. Human Reprod Update 2015 ; 21 : 640–651. [Google Scholar]
- Sitruk-Ware R, Nath A, Mishell DR, Jr.. Contraception technology: past, present and future. Contraception 2013 ; 87 : 319–330. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.