Med Sci (Paris)
Volume 36, Number 8-9, Août–Septembre 2020
|Page(s)||703 - 705|
|Published online||21 August 2020|
- Disease GBD, Injury I, Prevalence C. Global, regional, and national incidence, prevalence, and years lived with disability for 328 diseases and injuries for 195 countries, 1990–2016: a systematic analysis for the global burden of disease study 2016. Lancet 2017 ; 390 : 1211–1259. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Wong ML, Licinio J. Research and treatment approaches to depression. Nat Rev Neurosci 2001 ; 2 : 343–351. [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Rush AJ, Trivedi MH, Wisniewski SR, et al. Acute and longer-term outcomes in depressed outpatients requiring one or several treatment steps: a STAR*D report. Am J Psychiatry 2006 ; 163 : 1905–1917. [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Courousse T, Gautron S. Role of organic cation transporters (OCTs) in the brain. Pharmacol Ther 2015; 146C : 94–103. [Google Scholar]
- Amphoux A, Vialou V, Drescher E, et al. Differential pharmacological in vitro properties of organic cation transporters and regional distribution in rat brain. Neuropharmacology 2006 ; 50 : 941–952. [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Bacq A, Balasse L, Biala G, et al. Organic cation transporter 2 controls brain norepinephrine and serotonin clearance and antidepressant response. Mol Psychiatry 2012 ; 17 : 926–939. [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Courousse T, Bacq A, Belzung C, et al. Brain organic cation transporter 2 controls response and vulnerability to stress and GSK3b signaling. Mol Psychiatry 2015 ; 20 : 889–900. [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Orrico-Sanchez A, Chausset-Boissarie L, Alves de Sousa R, et al. Antidepressant efficacy of a selective organic cation transporter blocker in a mouse model of depression. Mol Psychiatry 2020; 25 : 1245–59. [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Amphoux A, Millan MJ, Cordi A, et al. Inhibitory and facilitory actions of isocyanine derivatives at human and rat organic cation transporters 1, 2 and 3: a comparison to human a1- and a2-adrenoceptor subtypes. Eur J Pharmacol 2010 ; 634 : 1–9. [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Morales M, Margolis EB. Ventral tegmental area: cellular heterogeneity, connectivity and behaviour. Nat Rev Neurosci 2017 ; 18 : 73–85. [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.