Med Sci (Paris)
Volume 36, Number 6-7, Juin–Juillet 2020
Nos jeunes pousses ont du talent !
|Page(s)||659 - 661|
|Section||Partenariat médecine/sciences - Écoles doctorales - Masters|
|Published online||02 July 2020|
- Arpaia N, Campbell C, Fan X, et al. Metabolites produced by commensal bacteria promote peripheral regulatory T-cell generation. Nature 2013 ; 504 : 451–455. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Smith PM, Howitt MR, Panikov N, et al. The microbial metabolites, short-chain fatty acids, regulate colonic Treg cell homeostasis. Science. 2013 ; 341 : 569–573. [Google Scholar]
- Trompette A, Gollwitzer ES, Pattaroni C, et al. Dietary fiber confers protection against flu by shaping Ly6c- patrolling monocyte hematopoiesis and CD8+ T cell metabolism. Immunity 2018 ; 48 : 992–1005. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Kazuo T, Sadaaki S, Satoh T, et al. Role of the indigenous microbiota in maintaining the virus-specific CD8 memory T cells in the lung of mice infected with murine cytomegalovirus. J Immunol 2007 ; 178 : 5209–5216. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Bachem A, Makhlouf C, Binger KJ, et al. Microbiota-derived short-chain fatty acids promote the memory potential of antigen-activated CD8+ T cells. Immunity 2019 ; 51 : 285–297. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Greiner EF, Guppy M, Brand K. Glucose is essential for proliferation and the glycolytic enzyme induction that provokes a transition to glycolytic energy production. J Biol Chem 1994 ; 269 : 31484–31490. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Pearce EL, Walsh MC, Cejas PJ, et al. Enhancing CD8 T-cell memory by modulating fatty acid metabolism. Nature 2009 ; 460 : 103–107. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.