Med Sci (Paris)
Volume 36, Number 6-7, Juin–Juillet 2020
|Page(s)||562 - 565|
|Published online||02 July 2020|
- Ingraham HA, Lala DS, Ikeda Y, et al. The nuclear receptor steroidogenic factor 1 acts at multiple levels of the reproductive axis. Genes Dev 1994 ; 8 : 2302–2312. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Lin L, Philibert P, Ferraz-de-Souza B, et al. Heterozygous missense mutations in steroidogenic factor 1 (SF1/Ad4BP, NR5A1) are associated with 46, XY disorders of sex development with normal adrenal function. J Clin Endocrinol Metab 2007 ; 92 : 991–999. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Zhao L, Bakke M, Parker KL. Pituitary-specific knockout of steroidogenic factor 1. Mol Cell Endocrinol 2001 ; 185 : 27–32. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Kimura R, Yoshii H, Nomura M, et al. Identification of novel first exons in Ad4BP/SF-1 (NR5A1) gene and their tissue- and species-specific usage. Biochem Bioph Res Commun 2000 ; 278 : 63–71. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Shima Y, Zubair M, Komatsu T, et al. Pituitary homeobox 2 regulates adrenal4 binding protein/steroidogenic factor-1 gene transcription in the pituitary gonadotrope through intERαction with the intronic enhancer. Mol Endocrinol 2008 ; 22 : 1633–1646. [Google Scholar]
- Laverrière JN, L’Hôte D, Tabouy L, et al. Epigenetic regulation of alternative promoters and enhancers in progenitor, immature, and mature gonadotrope cell lines. Mol Cell Endocrinol 2016 ; 434 : 250–265. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Pacini V, Petit F, Quérat B, et al. Identification of a pituitary ERα-activated enhancer triggering the expression of Nr5a1, the earliest gonadotrope lineage-specific transcription factor. Epigenet Chromatin 2019 ; 12 : 48. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Ooi GT, Tawadros N, Escalona RM. Pituitary cell lines and their endocrine applications. Mol Cell Endocrinol 2004 ; 228 : 1–21. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.