Med Sci (Paris)
Volume 36, Number 6-7, Juin–Juillet 2020
|Page(s)||552 - 555|
|Published online||02 July 2020|
- Lee HH, Wang YN, Xia W, et al. Removal of N-linked glycosylation enhances PD-L1 detection and predicts anti-PD-1/PD-L1 therapeutic efficacy. Cancer Cell 2019 ; 36 : 168–178. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Wang Y, Wang H, Yao H, et al. Regulation of PD-L1: emerging routes for targeting tumor immune evasion. Front Pharmacol 2018 ; 9 : 1–13. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Hsu JM, Li CW, Lai YJ, Hung MC. Posttranslational modifications of PD-L1 and their applications in cancer therapy. Cancer Res 2018 ; 78 : 6349–6353. [Google Scholar]
- Li CW, Lim SO, Chung SM, et al. Eradication of triple-negative breast cancer cells by targeting glycosylated PD-L1. Cancer Cell 2018 ; 33 : 187–201. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Salatino M, Romina Girotti M, Rabinovich GA. Glycans pave the way for immunotherapy in triple-negative breast cancer. Cancer Cell 2018 ; 33 : 155–157. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Li CW, Lim SO, Chung EM, et al. STT3-dependent PD-L1 accumulation on cancer stem cells promotes immune evasion. Nat Com 2016 ; 7 : 12632. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.