Med Sci (Paris)
Volume 36, Number 5, Mai 2020
|Page(s)||437 - 439|
|Published online||26 May 2020|
- IlieM, Long-MiraE, BenceC, et al. Comparative study of the PD-L1 status between surgically resected specimens and matched biopsies of NSCLC patients reveal major discordances: a potential issue for anti-PD-L1 therapeutic strategies. Ann Oncol 2016 ; 27 : 147–153. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- HellmannMD, Paz-AresL, Bernabe CaroR, et al. Nivolumab plus Ipilimumab in advanced non-small-cell lung cancer. N Engl J Med 2019 ; 381 : 2020–2031. [Google Scholar]
- ChenDS, MellmanI. Elements of cancer immunity and the cancer-immune set point. Nature 2017 ; 541 : 321–330. [Google Scholar]
- SkoulidisF, GoldbergME, GreenawaltDM, et al. STK11/LKB1 mutations and PD-1 inhibitor resistance in KRAS-mutant lung adenocarcinoma. Cancer Discov 2018 ; 8 : 822–835. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- PengW, ChenJQ, LiuC, et al. Loss of PTEN promotes resistance to T cell-mediated immunotherapy. Cancer Discov 2016 ; 6 : 202–216. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- KoyamaS, AkbayEA, LiYY, et al. STK11/LKB1 deficiency promotes neutrophil recruitment and proinflammatory cytokine production to suppress T-cell activity in the lung tumor microenvironment. Cancer Res 2016 ; 76 : 999–1008. [Google Scholar]
- MazieresJ, DrilonA, LusqueA, et al. Immune checkpoint inhibitors for patients with advanced lung cancer and oncogenic driver alterations: results from the Immunotarget registry. Ann Oncol 2019 ; 30 : 1321–1328. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- GuibertN, JonesG, BeelerJF, et al. Targeted sequencing of plasma cell-free DNA to predict response to PD1 inhibitors in advanced non-small cell lung cancer. Lung Cancer Amst Neth 2019 ; 137 : 1–6. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- RizviH, Sanchez-VegaF, LaK, et al. Molecular determinants of response to anti-programmed cell death (PD)-1 and anti-programmed death-ligand 1 (PD-L1) blockade in patients with non-small-cell lung cancer profiled with targeted next-generation sequencing. J Clin Oncol 2018 ; 36 : 633–641. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.