Med Sci (Paris)
Volume 36, Number 3, Mars 2020
Nos jeunes pousses ont du talent !
|Page(s)||282 - 285|
|Section||Partenariat médecine/sciences - Écoles doctorales - Masters|
|Published online||31 March 2020|
- 10 ideas changing the world right now. Time (annual special issue) 2009, March 16. [Google Scholar]
- Biobanks market size, share and trends analysis report by product (LIMS), by service (cold chain), by biospecimen type, by biobank type (virtual), by application, and segment forecasts, Sept. 2018. [Google Scholar]
- Vaught J.. Biobankonomics: Developing a sustainable business model approach for the formation of a human tissue biobank. J Natl Cancer Inst Monogr 2011 ; 2011 : 24–31. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Clément B, Yuille M, Zaltoukal K, et al. Public biobanks: calculation and recovery of costs. Sci Transl Med 2014; 6 : 261fs45. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Watson PH, Nussbeck SY, Carter C, et al. A framework for biobank sustainability. Biopreserv Biobank 2014 ; 12 : 60–68. [Google Scholar]
- Doucet M, Yuille M, Georghiou L, Dagher G. Biobank sustainability: current status and future prospects. J Biorepository Sci Appl Med 2017 ; 5 : 1–7. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Ciaburri M, Napolitano M, Bravo E. Business planning in biobanking: how to Implement a tool for sustainability. Biopreserv Biobank 2017 ; 15 : 46–56. [Google Scholar]
- Odeh H, Miranda L, Rao A, et al. The biobank economic modeling tool (BEMT): online financial planning to facilitate biobank sustainability. Biopreserv Biobank 2015 ; 13 : 421–429. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.