Med Sci (Paris)
Volume 36, Number 3, Mars 2020
Nos jeunes pousses ont du talent !
|Page(s)||277 - 279|
|Section||Partenariat médecine/sciences - Écoles doctorales - Masters|
|Published online||31 March 2020|
- Freedman LP, Cockburn IM, Simcoe TS. The economics of reproducibility in preclinical research. PLoS Biol 2015 ; 13 : e1002165. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Gaye A, Peakman T, Tobin MD, Burton PR. Understanding the impact of pre-analytic variation in haematological and clinical chemistry analytes on the power of association studies. Int J Epidemiol 2014 ; 43 : 1633–1644. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Gaffney E, Riegman P, Grizzle W, Watson P. Factors that drive the increasing use of FFPE tissue in basic and translational cancer research. Biotech Histochem 2018 ; 93 : 373–386. [Google Scholar]
- Engel KB, Moore HM. Effects of preanalytical variables on the detection of proteins by immunohistochemistry in formalin-fixed, paraffin-embedded tissue. Arch Pathol Lab Med 2011 ; 135 : 537–543. [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Watanabe M, Hashida S, Yamamoto H, et al. Estimation of age-related DNA degradation from formalin-fixed and paraffin-embedded tissue according to the extraction methods. Exp Ther Med 2017 ; 14 : 2683–2688. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Rahikainen AL, Palo JU, de Leeuw W, et al. DNA quality and quantity from up to 16 year old post-mortem blood stored on FTA cards. Forensic Sci Int 2016 ; 261 : 148–153. [Google Scholar]
- Bianchi V, Ceol A, Ogier AG, et al. Integrated systems for NGS data management and analysis: open issues and available solutions. Front Genet 2016 ; 7 : 75. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.